The Ultimate Thunderbolt Ad

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
This is the coolest advertisement ever! It was found on cnn.com. This explains why HTC North American said on their facebook page to check cnn.com for an ad!

Check out the attached pic!

SUB-dawg :cool:

Mooch10

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the way they did that. Time will go fast and before you know it we will all be sharing all the cool apps and great experiences

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If they are rolling huge adds like this on mainstream sites like CNN we have to be only days away from some sort of announcement, otherwise why put the company and the product out there like that.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Ad 2 is in my Popular Science mag, and it says Available at Verizon and Best Buy. It is the March issue, so it is referring to February.

ythot26

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If they are rolling huge adds like this on mainstream sites like CNN we have to be only days away from some sort of announcement, otherwise why put the company and the product out there like that.

It's been said before as far as speculation: All these ads are coming up, coincidentally on the 14th, because that's when the phone was supposed to come out. So they wanted to advertise for it, yada yada.

that's just one possible explanation, I agree with you though, hopefully they announce soon.

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It's been said before as far as speculation: All these ads are coming up, coincidentally on the 14th, because that's when the phone was supposed to come out. So they wanted to advertise for it, yada yada.

that's just one possible explanation, I agree with you though, hopefully they announce soon.

If the ads were scheduled to go live on the 14th but they knew it was delayed then someone really dropped the ball there, they could have easily pushed these ads to go live at a later date. I seriously can't imagine a whole department of individuals responsible for the ad campaign simply forgot that they originally set them to go live on the 14th or no one in that department thought "hey maybe we should hold off on turning those ads on until we get a launch date". I know its Verizon but seriously I just can't believe an entire corporation consisting of thousands of individuals would be that incompetent. If that is indeed the case then I've truly lost all hope in humanity.

Mayhem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol