It's this week folks!

robdec17

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Great news but I still want a formal press release from Verizon with price and date! I know we all know the 'rumored" price and date but it would be nice to have something official finally!

barnebyjones

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I just talked with my buddy who works at Best Buy and even though it's shipping doesn't mean it will be in stock to buy.

He says sometimes an item will be in Best Buy a month or so before it goes on sale, sometimes it goes on sale that day.

Basically, I'm just saying(broken record) don't get your hopes up, even though it is shipping.

From my point of view, if there is no word by the 24th as of a release date or anything else, I would move on if you don't have your heart set on this phone for any particular reason. Though it would be a shame as this phone would be selling like hotcakes if it were released a few days ago :'(.

mpwt51

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah just because its shipping, doesn't mean we will see it this week. Though the 24 is looking pretty good, Verizon just needs to announce it already.

durangojim#AC

Banned
Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
That means HTC is shipping it. When Verizon stocks the shelves is another story.

Exactly. Until I see it up for order, I'm not getting my hopes up. How long till we have people trying to figure out how long it takes to ship from China to warehouses in the US, to corporate stores?:p

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i def understand VZW still hasn't said anything yet to a specific date but i really don't think HTC would of publicly said there shipping this week if we were still a month away, and also don't forget the Thunderbolt commercial that says February and Verizon's change in Thunderbolt website last night, so while i wont claim to know a date the 24th does make the most sense and it def will be sold before the end of the month to think not is well foolish

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i'm all for this phone...
but if this keeps going on, especially worst case scenario another month, i'm throwing in the towel and waiting for the Evo2.
i'm betting on the 24th...if it's mid-March, i'm just going to punch an HTC rep in the face if i ever meet one.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Harsh. lol

If the BlackBerry Storm 3 comes out first...

now 'd say thats harsh lol blackberry is so far behind in smartphone game you'd be better off with a iphone all these tech site's and blogs they almost don't even consider blackberry's smart phones anymore lol

AisforAustin

Aug 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
come on verizon show us a press release....

I would think the 24th at latest... best guess is 17th.

It'll mostly likely be the 24th, HTC said the Tbolt will SHIP this week. But is that with or without software... Plus it may ship at the end of the week which it may take time to get to their destination which puts us around the 24th.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It'll mostly likely be the 24th, HTC said the Tbolt will SHIP this week. But is that with or without software... Plus it may ship at the end of the week which it may take time to get to their destination which puts us around the 24th.

I'm sure the shipments will start in the next couple of days... and even if they don't start till Friday... they'll be coming by plane and can certainly make it domestically by Monday morning. Giving 4 days to distribute. That's an eon.

ZacHolley

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Well I would assume the tbolts are already in the verizon warehouse's just waiting for whatever changes need to happen. and then I would assume they can flash thousands of phones at a time to any new or updated software at once..... then with overnight shipping. the 17th is not unrealistic at all..... it is very possible but it will all be up to verizon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay