MWC=Thunderbolt Who?

ssplumb

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I was most likely the biggest THunderbolt fan on the planet. I was hoping that it was coming out last year when leaked photos started popping up. I have had been the proud owner of may HTC phones. The first one forgive me for not remembering the name maybe ustar? From there I had the touch, touch pro, dual pro and a couple more. The only reason I jumped ship is because they where using windows mobile, Yuck. Then thank God the Eris popped up. Then the Incredible, both great phones. I loved the big screen of the Droid X so I jumped once again, only because Verizon did not offer the EVO. So when I started seeing pictures for the Thunderbolt I got that feeling like I was 13 again trying to get to third base Huge screen, Android, HTC WOW. They Verizon started playing games with release dates and so on. Now for me the hype is gone thanks to the MWC and phones like Optimus 3D, Galaxy S II and so on. Now why not wait. Sure LTE is great but if everyone runs out and gets a Thunderbolt Verizon will never learn not to dangle the cookie to pull it back. Am I delusional and think that Verizon cares what I have to say no, will one man not rushing out to buy a phone change the bottom line. No not really. Technology changes so fast that since they have help onto it for so long, it is becoming outdated everyday it sits in a warehouse, not in the hands of the consumer.

durangojim#AC

Banned
Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Well I was most likely the biggest THunderbolt fan on the planet. I was hoping that it was coming out last year when leaked photos started popping up. I have had been the proud owner of may HTC phones. The first one forgive me for not remembering the name maybe ustar? From there I had the touch, touch pro, dual pro and a couple more. The only reason I jumped ship is because they where using windows mobile, Yuck. Then thank God the Eris popped up. Then the Incredible, both great phones. I loved the big screen of the Droid X so I jumped once again, only because Verizon did not offer the EVO. So when I started seeing pictures for the Thunderbolt I got that feeling like I was 13 again trying to get to third base Huge screen, Android, HTC WOW. They Verizon started playing games with release dates and so on. Now for me the hype is gone thanks to the MWC and phones like Optimus 3D, Galaxy S II and so on. Now why not wait. Sure LTE is great but if everyone runs out and gets a Thunderbolt Verizon will never learn not to dangle the cookie to pull it back. Am I delusional and think that Verizon cares what I have to say no, will one man not rushing out to buy a phone change the bottom line. No not really. Technology changes so fast that since they have help onto it for so long, it is becoming outdated everyday it sits in a warehouse, not in the hands of the consumer.

I am fully aware of the rate that technology advances. That's why I'm also fully aware I'll probably be selling my Thunderbolt some time in late summer when some truly next-gen phones hit the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol