The "I don't really know anything about the launch but like to pretend I do" thread

durangojim#AC

Banned
Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Please post all of your most fantastical information about the TB's launch. I had a vision that I was visited by an alien last night who said that the TB would launch on Tuesday at 8:35am and have Netflix pre-installed, but only for those people West of the Mississippi.

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My imaginary friend told me everyone is in a mass delusion. The TB has been released and been available since 2/14

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
A a homeless person outside a Verizon store told me that the thunderbolt was being air dropped by HTC to every Store in the usa 2/16/2011 at 1am est. also he told me that it will be free with a 1 day contact! :p

Last edited:

MarkyD311

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
as I mentioned in my previous thread that you crapped in, if you don't like people sharing what they are told, correct or not...why are you here? That's a big part of what this place is all about. If you don't like reading it, you can always choose to NOT PARTICIPATE. Children.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Please post all of your most fantastical information about the TB's launch. I had a vision that I was visited by an alien last night who said that the TB would launch on Tuesday at 8:35am and have Netflix pre-installed, but only for those people West of the Mississippi.

Sweet I just made the cut. I'm literally 7 miles west of the Mississippi. :D

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
as I mentioned in my previous thread that you crapped in, if you don't like people sharing what they are told, correct or not...why are you here? That's a big part of what this place is all about. If you don't like reading it, you can always choose to NOT PARTICIPATE. Children.

I like this guy, no h*mo.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
While deep in meditation chanting a mantra, it was revealed to me by the universal consciousness that the HTC Thunderbolt would be released on the first Thursday of March...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Much more credibility. Cause I heard that Peter Chou was going to be hand delivering them directly to anyone that pre ordered one. He is going to sneak down your chimney in the middle of the night and replace your phone that is charging with the TBolt, so when you wake up in the morning it is all charged up and waiting for you. Cant tell you my source's name but his initials are SC.

hydroz_23

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Much more credibility. Cause I heard that Peter Chou was going to be hand delivering them directly to anyone that pre ordered one. He is going to sneak down your chimney in the middle of the night and replace your phone that is charging with the TBolt, so when you wake up in the morning it is all charged up and waiting for you. Cant tell you my source's name but his initials are SC.

LOL

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I heard that not only is it coming out on Thursday, but anybody who preordered will get a personal visit by Cory Streeter to give you a rundown of the coolest features on the phone. Also he'll cook you some hamburgers before leaving.

Eleer

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

This is great. It's good to see that someone has a sense of humor on these forums.

On a serious note, what is a Thunderbolt?

Last edited:

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
A tweet from the top VZW developer says there is an Over the Air update going out to people that pre-order the thunderbolt. This OTA update harness the power of "The Cube" to transform your current phone to a thunderbolt. Feb 17 starts pre orders FWIW.