Atrix and the Thunderbolt

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Call me crazy but originally the Atrix was slated for a March 6 release but now has been magically pushed up 2 weeks.....why??? I think it has something to do with the impending release of the Thunderbolt...The release of this phone HAS to be imminent otherwise why the change in distribution from AT&T...we all know how AT&T and Verizon go at each other.... thoughts???? comments?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Entirely possible, I wouldn't have a hard time believing it. Especially after Verizon tweets it's "coming sooner than expected". Although, I don't know much merit that has at this point. :p

colesl4w

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Well AT&T sure seem to have bested VZW. Seems like verizon just said "hey, We've got the iPhone, thats what everyone wants right?" and went off to twiddle their thumbs.

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well AT&T sure seem to have bested VZW. Seems like verizon just said "hey, We've got the iPhone, thats what everyone wants right?" and went off to twiddle their thumbs.

it really does seem that way doesnt it....which is completely absurd given the DATED iphone technology and the current rollout of Verizons 4G LTE network...I would have thought Verizon would be allll over the Thunderbolt given it being there first 4G device.....

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
well, i just wanna no why att didnt put in a better hsupa on the inspire. 5mb dload is great for att. but that upload. really. with att there is always a catch, no sideload an no fast uploads. is this the same on the atrix?

CD1X

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
AT&T is the most worthless network in the country AANNNDDD their alleged 4G network isnt truly 4G.....so nothing surprises me with them...lol

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
well i went to att site, atrix and inspire has 4g* an a 3g logo lol
at bottom of pages is says

*4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. Requires 4G device and compatible data plan. Learn more at att.com/network

i havent had issues with att. but they are gonna fall behind until they can get lte started. an if they keep crippling android phones....they just wont get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12