While we are waiting...looking @ Androids

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So I am bored Googling news on the T-Bolt...my heart almost stopped when I saw a report about March 17th and No Skype and it not really working completely at 4G....

I do not know much about the Atrix...it seems like I do not need to hook my phone up to my computer...

I did find this and found it interesting...all 3 I believe will be on Verizon (so they got us any way you slice it).

HTC Thunderbolt vs LG Revolution vs Droid Bionic: Android Considerations : Product Reviews Net

I would like to learn more about LG phones. Many say they like Sense over Blur...but what about LGs overlay...is it any good?

Last edited:

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Aesthetically speaking, LG's skin really reminds me of Touchwiz, of which I am not a fan. Too "cartooney" for my taste.

Maybe someone else can speak to the functionality of LG's skin.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Aesthetically speaking, LG's skin really reminds me of Touchwiz, of which I am not a fan. Too "cartooney" for my taste.

Maybe someone else can speak to the functionality of LG's skin.
I played with a Fascinate tonight at a VZW store and it made me want to vomit. So ugly.

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I played with a Fascinate tonight at a VZW store and it made me want to vomit. So ugly.

Agreed. It was quite a shock coming from the stock experience on the Droid. A home/launcher replacement app solves most of that, but the customized icons for pre-installed apps obviously stay the same.

The Fascinate actually turned out to be a great phone... 6 months after launch, when the Bing-free DL30 Froyo leak became available, that is.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
LG's skin is very...(please don't take this the wrong way) Korean, just like Samsung's. What that means is bright colors, cartoony-ness, and a lot of over-wroughtness. If you've ever owned a Samsung or LG feature-phone, you'll feel right at home.

ASLgeek

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab and perhaps the UI on that is alittle different since it's a tablet but I hate it. It's just not as functional as Sense to me. The way it organizes my shortcuts or widgets are all weird. Don't know if I could ever get used to it. I like everything on my screens to be perfectly organized and aligned but I don't get that with Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae