Verizon getting ripped apart on FaceBook

biglarrythree

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
haha this is great. At this point, Im not even excited for this damn phone anymore. Dont get me wrong, Im buying it, but Im so sick of the no-news from Verizon. Why cant they just tell us what the hold up is. Even if its something technical that needs fixed. They have so many loyal customers waiting for this phone. I went into my local store Saturday and they were all circle jerking over the iPhone. I got so sick of seeing it on every wall I just walked right out.....Im ordering mine online just so I dont have to deal with these people. haha

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Between what is going on on facebook, and what has been going on on Twitter, and the new commercial, I don't think they will have any CHOICE but to make some sort of comment.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
For those who want to help bomb vzw, goto FB and "like" verizon wireless.
Bomb away.

I added a couple.

Don't forget to bomb in section of Xoom comments too. Should be over 150 comments there already. Post about tbolt in xoom.. Who cares about xoom now especially with no flash yet.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm not logged in to FB, and my PW is not with me. Since I am droidless right now I don't have my PW's readily available, how ironic. If I had the TB I would have my PW's and could bomb away, but I don't so I will have to tonight.