What features do you want to see the tbolt kill it with
I am coming from a droid incredible, and while i'm not 100% sure i'm going to get a thunderbolt, i am leaning that way. (Zero interest in moto bionic, some interest in lg revolution and unannounced verizon sgs2)
So, what i want to see in actual thunderbolt performance is:
1. Bigger screen isn't a hassle for one handed use. (Looking good because overall shape/size looks to be about the same as samsung fascinate, which i could manage).
2. Touchscreen is more sensitive than the incredible (which i own, and the typing is bad, even with the touch-input calibration - sometimes i want to type with one hand, sometimes with two, so it doesn't calibrate wwell enough for me).
3. 4g speeds and new snapdragon proc = overall much faster performance of phone.
4. This should be number 1 but i would like it if the battery life is better than the dinc. Like, i shouldn't have to start worrying about it if i play some game for 40 minutes.
5. Louder speaker phone than the dinc (the giant speaker on the back of thunderbolt looks like it should do the trick, tho).
That's my top five, so if you have any thing to add or detract let's hear it/