I just don't get all the hoopla

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I just don't understand why everyone is acting like they are. Yes this is a roller coaster ride. But I guess I am a different breed. Since I got burned buying a storm 1 only a month or 2 before the Eris came out I knew that I wouldn't make an i'll informed purchase again. Then Sprint got the EVO and I said to my self. "As soon as Verizon gets a 4.3" Screen Android phone that isn't Motorolla (HTC only for me) that will be the phone for me. I don't care about 4G, I don't care about dual core, I don't care about how it could be old news by the time it gets released. I just want a phone that is a great solid phone in the size and manufacturer that I want. It just so happens to be at the same time my contract is ready for upgrade. But why do you all have to get so pissed off and say that you are jumping ship, you are going to wait for the next one, and it is out dated and an old POS by the time it gets out. People over react waaay too much. Make all the excuses you want but Verizon never made a public announcement about the release. Any internal/leaked dates weren't meant for our eyes so we can't get pissed that they were missed. Conclusion of this rambling is that it is going to be a kick butt phone from release until 2 years from now. And waiting for the next big phone is going to give you the same results you are getting now with this phone.

Later,
Brandon

nutty

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The opposite could be said.

I just don't get why people care that others are making a big deal out of it. Them making a big deal doesn't affect anyone else. They are excited for a phone. Let them be excited about it. Just b/c some aren't excited about it doesn't mean they should come in here and try to call out those who are excited about it.

Reactions: primetime48510

bnsteele5

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't think he is knocking you for being excited, because I am pumped too. He is pointing out that you are acting like verizon wronged you some how. Hop off their **** and just be glad its going to come out within the next couple weeks within Q1, which is all they ever announced.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I don't care that others are going nuts. I am not saying you are wrong or right or crazy or sane. Just saying that VZ never promised anything. I just don't get it. Just be glad we will get it soon. And everything is a lot of fun to read.