There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I went to work today (Financial Analyst for Corp. Verizon) and got some interesting news some of you all may be interested in, just be sure to read it CAREFULLY.

Today i got to Hold and play with a thunderbolt. Unbelievable. this thing is Really really fast. my Supervisor gave me a specific Date And told us the to start preparation for launch which includes lining up future projection sheets and sales Yield analysis for upper management. Much of what needs to be done is scheduled very very shortly before All launches. it's coming. this information is Relevant to all Customers waiting the thunderbolts' Hard launch date. though i am not allowed to Tell you Exactly when it's launching due to my job security, Need not worry, the thunderbolt is sure to capitalize its sales now that its perfected.

;)

Thanks for the info Bennnnn.

Would anyone know if it was you that dropped the date on us?

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
For some strange reason I believe this guy. Sort of like the guy that was at the event and was holding the bolt/sent pics. I believed him too believe it or not. :)

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to believe you Ben, but unless you can somehow prove you are a Verizon employee, this might just be with the rest of the rumors, instead of something concrete. I mean, the tenth seems like it is the most likely. But nonetheless, we are at a point where we need proof of credibility.

Reactions: deltwalrus

Bennnnn

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Very well written, gotta give you credit there. What I can't figure out though is if that is the case and we are LESS than two weeks away, why hasn't Verizon said a peep? Not a single work, release date, nothing!! It just don't make sense!! They have spend way to much money on PR for this phone to just slide it out the back door with no exposure. I'll believe it when someone on here posts themselves opening the box.

There has been no release date due to the fact that issues have arisen and there was no ETA as to when those issues could be successfully fixed and the device would be 100% ready for launch.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to believe you Ben, but unless you can somehow prove you are a Verizon employee, this might just be with the rest of the rumors, instead of something concrete. I mean, the tenth seems like it is the most likely. But nonetheless, we are at a point where we need proof of credibility.

yes maybe he should post a scan of his VZW ID badge. im sure this will help him have a long and successful career with them. all for the sake of a bunch of over caffenated forum bums!!!!!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
There has been no release date due to the fact that issues have arisen and there was no ETA as to when those issues could be successfully fixed and the device would be 100% ready for launch.

i dont know how high up you are there but, if you have any pull or any hookups, tell them that an open ended acknowledgement is better than no acknowledgement at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
yes maybe he should post a scan of his VZW ID badge. im sure this will help him have a long and successful career with them. all for the sake of a bunch of over caffenated forum bums!!!!!

I wouldn't ever ask somebody to compromise their job for the sake of a forum. There are plenty of ways to prove your credibility, people do it all the time.

There is no need to attack or insult me, we don't want to derail this thread.

Reactions: deltwalrus
Status
Not open for further replies.