There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefe

Mar 10, 2011
msfefe.com
I hope the 17th is right. I called Verizon last week to re-activate my acct (early termed, went to Sprint... big mistake). The guy said he'd make my account upgrade eligible and I should wait for the Thunderbolt in his opinion. First he said he had no clue when it was coming out. Then in conversation, talking super fast he says "Yea, when it comes out on the 10th just order it or go to a store" blah blah... Um... That's tomorrow and we all know better than that. I am stuck with this crappy LG phone from 2005. I need a new phone, badly Verizon! :-D

WhitePhone

May 18, 2010
Visit site
BMX hinted a while back that the issue was LTE handoff. Something along the lines of when you are using LTE and then drop off 4G to a 3G tower, your phone not only lost the call, it completely rebooted instantly! No bueno...

So 4G data card modems work fine. It was the transfer between 4G and 3G on a phone modem that was the problem

But they say it's all fixed now, though, so...

Dropped the call? Uh, VoLTE isn't up yet.......

Reactions: sammy303

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Cripes I'm gone for a few hours and the thread continues to blow up. I just decided to go to Ben's profile and bookmark the link, "Find all posts by Bennnnn". That will make things far easier for me. I highly suggest for anyone else who doesn't want to sift through page after page!

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, should be covering NC by the end of this year if I recall.

well most of the major cities in nc are on the coming soon. from most reps i talked to say the coming soon is the summertime launch list....take that where ever you want...but im in fayetteville. so i hope sooner than later. i travel to wilmington an charollotte so i would love to be coverd in 4geeez

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, should be covering NC by the end of this year if I recall.

I can't believe (well, yes I can) that VZW skipped Austin for LTE in 2011. It isn't the biggest city in Texas, but it is one of the most tech savvy (Google, Apple, Samsung, Intel, HP, Dell, TI, NI, etc., etc.).

I still want that dang TB though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech