There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew66

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Now lets not get too excited. Yes it's a very good sign that SIM cards are being readied for their soon-to-be activation, but it's not a definite sign. I'll find out more tomorrow!

Bennnnn,
I see on the BB website that they have much more Thunderbolt info tonight. Specifically I see more of the "National Retail Exclusive" touting. What is the deal with that?

Thanks!

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Exact same information Best Buy has up for weeks in the overview with the specs and there incorrect sales ad had "National Retail Exclusive" nothing new there sorry friend.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Guys - We tie reputation points in the forums to the Thanks button. There are Advisers and other members that work really hard to earn these points, and it's not fair to them when someone that posts 3 words gets thanked 9 times. This is an example of what it's intended for. So, let's take it easy with the Thanks button. If it gets too out of hand, I'll turn it off in this thread.

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Man, I've been waiting on this device since Oct/Nov. Sure hope the 17th is finally the date. Bennnnn, don't know if you answered this yet, but any input on what the price of the TB will be at Verizon?

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Guys - We tie reputation points in the forums to the Thanks button. There are Advisers and other members that work really hard to earn these points, and it's not fair to them when someone that posts 3 words gets thanked 9 times. This is an example of what it's intended for. So, let's take it easy with the Thanks button. If it gets too out of hand, I'll turn it off in this thread.

Does ur rep build for dishing out thanks as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.