There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
My VZW just called me (still on the phone with them now) and told me they had just received an email stating that the phones will be in store on Thursday! He wanted to make an appointment so I told him I'd be there when the store opens to pick up 2 Thunderbolts!

I know this isn't definitive and you'll have to take my word for it, but hopefully it will be the first of many calls that we get today!

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! ...LOL...JK

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
So far BBY says 250 is only for the preorders. But the keyword here is " BBY says"

Thanks. Ya I hope so, I pre-ordered it a while back the day they started actually. 2 weeks ago I decided to give the iphone a shot due to impatience but he said I'd still have the pre-order if I decided to switch to the T-Bolt when it came out, so thats the game plan.. :)

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! ...LOL...JK

LOL! I'll send you pics of the big smile on my face but nobody really wants to see that.

I asked them if they were going to be available on a 1-year contract and he said he thought so, then said, "let me check the email to see if it gives pricing... nothing on pricing."

I neglected to ask about the data plans, cause I really don't care.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope its not 300 that is redonkulus

I'll gladly pay $300 if I can keep my current data plan pricing... any tips or hints on the plan pricing??? I keep telling myself if there was a change AND the phone was releasing this Thursday, someone somewhere would have leaked something out by now.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Corporate store are required to activate phone right? I would love to walk into the local store and buy 2 on Thursday, but don't want my wife's line activated since she'll be at work.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Corporate store are required to activate phone right? I would love to walk into the local store and buy 2 on Thursday, but don't want my wife's line activated since she'll be at work.

I think they can "postdate" the activation or you can just tell them you will activate it on your own later.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok just got off the phone with my bb store i asked her about the release day and she told me she was told the 22nd, then i lied and told her i have a friend in california who got a call today and was told to pick up on the 17th. She put me on hold then came back and said your right they will be available on the 17th they would call me on wednesday night to pick up the phone thursday.

Atrav

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused.... I just called my local Verizon and they said the phone is on hold indefinitely until HTC resolves an issue with the Skype application. According to him Verizon does not want HTC to release the phone with Skype. Until they remove it the phone will not be released. I don't know who to believe, I just wish Verizon would just make a announcement.

I'm going to call other Verizon stores to see what they are saying.

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I just realized today I can officially use my NE2 discount! hurry up tbolt :)

Ditto, mine starts today. I wanted to get a Dinc for free with an upgrade on Thanksgiving day at Best Buy. But I had to wait till my NE2 day which was upsetting. In hindsight, it worked out for the best since I'll have a Tbolt.

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am officially quite excited for thursday now :) I just have to hope like hell I have no problem exchanging my iphone for T-Bolt.. I got it 2 weeks ago, have 30 days so no problem there, however the freaking thing gets scratches soo easily that it's not even funny, it has a few decent size scratches on the back that you can see in direct light.. Have to hope they dont inspect it, deny the exchange because of it :( lol

Martin23kings

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
do you guys think verizon would let me use my ne2 discount early? idont get it till the last day of this month but would they let me use it early to get this phone? i really hope i can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams