There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spooluptheFTL

Banned
Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to believe you Ben, but unless you can somehow prove you are a Verizon employee, this might just be with the rest of the rumors, instead of something concrete. I mean, the tenth seems like it is the most likely. But nonetheless, we are at a point where we need proof of credibility.

I don't get why you'd be skeptical of a new person who shows up to a forum on the internet to provide people with inside information written in a code that your average fourth grader could decipher. Don't be so jaded, man.

Reactions: deltwalrus

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to the OP... like the message "delivery" method.

Even if this is totally bogus, I think the March 10th date is legit if you're one to believe BMX's info. I don't see how they could get these things boxed / shipped / in stores this week.

10 more days of waiting! I hope this thing makes me as happy as my expectations.

Seminoles fan

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am just saying. I work for Garmin and we won't put out one of our hottest items to date with no information to give to the public. It makes no sense and we have items from 50 to 500 dollars and I have been involved in some of our bigger launches and yes problems have arisen but we still announced the release of the product several weeks before it was available to purchase. Hell, we even make an app for droids and IPhones which I have been apart of so I have first hand knowledge of dealing with Verizon and I just don't seem them doing this. But I am not calling you a liar, but I will believe it when its in my hands. Until then, just more speculation.
There has been no release date due to the fact that issues have arisen and there was no ETA as to when those issues could be successfully fixed and the device would be 100% ready for launch.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't ever ask somebody to compromise their job for the sake of a forum. There are plenty of ways to prove your credibility, people do it all the time.

There is no need to attack or insult me, we don't want to derail this thread.

attack or insult you? huh? defensive much? you would know if i attacked or insulted you! you know i am on these forums quite a bit, the bum statement was just for fun!!! i am one of them!!

Seminoles fan

Banned
Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
And Bennnnn, if I am wrong on the 10th you can come back here and tell me to eat crow and I will, but until then I have believed way to many dates to just believe some random guy on here that says he works for Verizon with no proof of anything. Hell, just this morning Verizon released a statement about the phone, why wouldn't they have released the date then? If you know it now, the higher ups knew it 8 hours ago!

Harreh

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I stopped caring when the release date is. I just wait for it to drop, then i can replace my fascinate with a phone manufacturer that actually supports their product.

It will release. We have ZERO control over the date, as we don't run HTC.....all we can do is wait on that glorious day. =)

bnsteele5

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I stopped caring when the release date is. I just wait for it to drop, then i can replace my fascinate with a phone manufacturer that actually supports their product.

It will release. We have ZERO control over the date, as we don't run HTC.....all we can do is wait on that glorious day. =)

I feel the same way. Ready to switch from my DROID2 and get rid of moto once and for all

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Bennnnn

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
And Bennnnn, if I am wrong on the 10th you can come back here and tell me to eat crow and I will, but until then I have believed way to many dates to just believe some random guy on here that says he works for Verizon with no proof of anything. Hell, just this morning Verizon released a statement about the phone, why wouldn't they have released the date then? If you know it now, the higher ups knew it 8 hours ago!

I am not here to ask anyone to believe me. I'm just here to provide information, which I came upon today, to people on the forum (which I've been a lurker on for a while), and they can take it or leave it. Just something to ease our worries about when the phone's coming out.

Announcement will come very very soon...

bnsteele5

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am not here to ask anyone to believe me. I'm just here to provide information, which I came upon today, to people on the forum (which I've been a lurker on for a while), and they can take it or leave it. Just something to ease our worries about when the phone's coming out.

I sure hope you're right cause I really feel like busting out a HIGH FIVE!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

AisforAustin

Aug 18, 2010
www.twitter.com

Thanks Bennnnn. Information is always welcome, but people have the choice whether to believe it or not. I, for one, hope this information is right like most of us here. Expecting to hear an announcement this week.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

You must forgive the skepticism of some of the forum members. So many times our hopes have risen, only to be watered down. I believe you, but I am also prepared to be disappointed if it turns out to be a false alarm. At this time, noone is going to feel relieved unless VZW comes out officially with a specific date.

ShawnMeds23

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ben don't say to much. Don't get fired. I'm sure Verizon can track this thread back to you... I'm bet your are the only Ben in the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo