Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What the most your willing to pay for this phone?

I won't pay more than $300. $250 would be great but that's probably not gonna happen. Also, how is it that everyone here has an upgrade available? I get one every 2 years but my contract just happens to be up march 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by withravenoushunger View Post
    I won't pay more than $300. $250 would be great but that's probably not gonna happen. Also, how is it that everyone here has an upgrade available? I get one every 2 years but my contract just happens to be up march 9th.
    My two year contract ends June 16, but my upgrade eligibility and NE2 credit kicked in on February 16.

Quite a few others have been able to upgrade for a while but haven't pulled the trigger because they have been waiting for this phone (or something comparable) since late last year.

I still have a feeling VZW will be selling it for $250. If it turns out to be $300 I may wait for the DInc 2.
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

$270, that's with my $30 NE2. I think VZW will have it for $250 though.

That's only because of the added 32gb memory card. I need a new card since I'm rocking a filled to the brim 2gb card in my BlackBerry.

As for being available for my upgrade, I emailed VZW and they moved it up a month for me.
    Energy hoarder

Global Posts
    1,473 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

250 on a 2 year max.

What phone aside from the iphone32gb is over 200? Heck the atrix is 200 and look at its specs compared.

At $300 on a 2 year we need to tell vzw to shove it. I know someone will say "but what about the 32gb card?" Well I didn't hold a gun to their head and make then include a card that most people will never fill. If they included a 16GB card that would give us 24GB of space, more than probably 98% of people will use.

It'd be the same as if the phone came pre installed with a bunch of expensive apps and made us pay for them.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisy View Post
    $270, that's with my $30 NE2. I think VZW will have it for $250 though.

That's only because of the added 32gb memory card. I need a new card since I'm rocking a filled to the brim 2gb card in my BlackBerry.

As for being available for my upgrade, I emailed VZW and they moved it up a month for me.
    I already have a 32GB card on my Fascinate. So 32GB is perfect for me.

As for the price, $299 is the price I am going to pay if they are not selling at $250. A few months down the line BBY or Amazon may even have it for free or 99c (after Bionic comes out, maybe). But if we want to be get the latest, we should be prepared to pay more.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Doesn't matter to me. I'll pay the $700 and a year from now sell it for $300-400 as brand new, slightly used. It works out the same as paying $300 for an upgrade.... I cradle my phones like a baby so they're always in mint condition.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Best Buy Mobile is saying on facebook that the actual price is $249.99. They are saying the ads with $299.99 price tag were prepared way ahead and the price tag has changed since then.

Check this out: http://forum.androidcentral.com/show...737#post662737
    Banned

What's the most I'm willing to pay for this phone?

Depends on what the wifey lays on me the night before.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by FatalErrorz View Post
    What's the most I'm willing to pay for this phone?

Depends on what the wifey lays on me the night before.
    LMAO!!!

$150 with my $100 NE2 discount.

Tops.

in another thread there are pictures of the sku in a best buy store with 250 on 2 year

so 250 is the max lol

Nice try, Verizon pricing department.

My Limits:
    $29.99 for data
    $250 for phone

anytime more than this, going to other providers.
    Thanked by:

Doesn't matter what I'm willing to, but it shouldn't go for more than $249 on a two year contract, don't think the Thunderbolt will be able to get away with $299.

ROM
    JellyBelly

No more than three hundo. Comparable (in my mind) to iPhone so with a 32gb card, that's my limit.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Best Buy Mobile is repeatedly telling people on their facebook wall that $249.99 will be their price on the launch day.

Given that you can get the Atrix for as little as 130, 250 is damn steep. 300, absurd.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

$300....and half a Pay Day

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Best Buy Mobile just answered my question on their Facebook wall. They say: The price will be $249.99 with a pre-order only. The price without a pre-order will be $299.99. I hope this helps clarify. Thank you!
    Energy hoarder

Global Posts
    1,473 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Quote Originally Posted by prakash99 View Post
    Best Buy Mobile just answered my question on their Facebook wall. They say: The price will be $249.99 with a pre-order only. The price without a pre-order will be $299.99. I hope this helps clarify. Thank you!
    Well if you pay 50 for the pre order then it'll cost you 250 when you pick the phone up...

If you say that, then its going to be 300 dollars total since in order to pre-order the thunderbolt, you have to deposit 50 dollars and get a 50 dollar gift-like card. once it release, you pay the remaining which is 250 along with that card. That I believe is what Best Buy is trying to say.

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

$350 on a 1yr contract
    Energy hoarder

Global Posts
    1,473 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Larry123 View Post
    If you say that, then its going to be 300 dollars total since in order to pre-order the thunderbolt, you have to deposit 50 dollars and get a 50 dollar gift-like card. once it release, you pay the remaining which is 250 along with that card. That I believe is what Best Buy is trying to say.
    Got ya. Lets hope it's 250 across the board.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by Larry123 View Post
    I never saw that angle. Well, I just posted on their wall to clarify if it is $249.99 + $50 down or it is $249.99 TOTAL. Let's see what they have to say.

It's good to see that at least Best Buy Mobile is answering ppl's questions on facebook, unlike Verizon Wireless which is more intent on deletiing posts they do no like.

I would prefer $200, $250 is my max. If the Plan is more than $30 then I will get an older model. Also anyone know if the Data Plan will allow BOTH 3g and 4g usage?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast