[Forum Game] New Thunderbolt goodie? UPDATE: One of us is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
here's the hint once again (to keep us all on brain 'storming' on the same page):

"I can attest to this. There is something special being added in two this phone two circumvent issues as of last week and its NOT a bigger battery (This has been fixed). Many of you will be pleasantly surprised with Verizon and HTC. Two me, it's worth the wait ;)"

It doesn't make sense that he'd say that a new feature is the announcement date. I doubt the feature has to do "2" but maybe that there will be 2 features.

Now I'm back to being excited for this instead of depressed and fatigued from the rumors. Maybe Bennnnn works for VZW's PR department and is really good at his job.

Reactions: itsdollar

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Also Skype should be this phone when we get it unless anything changed with the fact that Skype was technically suppose to be ready 2/28 which was yesterday. The two thing is a bit confusing.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Two new specs? Mabye new specs that were never ever been announced or leaked? That takes Skype out of the equation? Then what?

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Also Skype should be this phone when we get it unless anything changed with the fact that Skype was technically suppose to be ready 2/28 which was yesterday. The two thing is a bit confusing.

If i'm not mistaken, the 2/28 was the release of the skype App in Market. The TB problem with Skype was major because it is baked into the ROM and causing problems with the phone shutting down. I may be completely off though. I have read so much on this phone, things are starting to run together.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
no dual core or gingerbread.

I vote an annoucement March 2 for the "two"

and wishful thinking for a better battery!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If i'm not mistaken, the 2/28 was the release of the skype App in Market. The TB problem with Skype was major because it is baked into the ROM and causing problems with the phone shutting down. I may be completely off though. I have read so much on this phone, things are starting to run together.
Maybe that's where this [new ROM] comes in... note the date.

-Frank

mjs1124

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have to tell you guys that this has been the best of all these Thunderbolt threads that I have read. The whole Benn and Jerryyy cupholder thing had me cracking up. Its probably the 1st time I've laughed at the situation since 2/14 came and went. I was thinking 2 three times meant 2.3 but I guess thats not it.

Reactions: rachelbebs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX