Thunderbolt being tested by one of us

DarkBeer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why would there be a significant difference between this supposed demo unit and what the rest of us will receive? Perhaps a couple of software differences. Personally, I think that thread on droidforums has a lot more useful information in it rather than all the non-relevant fluff that has been thrown into recently closed threads here. The only major thing missing so far in WorldofJohnBoy's info so far is LTE performance, and he stated that he doesn't live close to an LTE area.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Be sure to wear your thick skin in those forums. They are out of control. In addition, the Mods tend to be... how can I say this without violating the language filter?... OVERBEARING

True, but it is a tech forum and stuff like this has been posted over and over lately.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
They don't have a mobile version so I can't use it! I don't mind strict mods. But I like AC more than other sites I've seen.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I love how people are like "Thanks for answering everyone's questions", like they aren't going to ask one.... then BAM. They sneak in a question or 2..3.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463