BB Cust Relations

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
(Didn't want this to get lost in the threads) Good Luck Everyone!

Hello everyone,

This is going to be somewhat of a long post but maybe it can help someone. Here goes, I called Best Buy because I was furious with the price difference in the Thunderbolt, being that I pre ordered it when the ad quoted $249.00, now when I spoke with my local Bestbuy Rep he stated that he could not credit me but he could give me the 888 best buy number and if they called with the ok then he will. Now when I called the 888 number they listened to my drawn out story (they were very nice) and directed me to consumer relations, I there spoke with a person that was extremely nice, he called my local Best Buy I explained the story again to a diff mobile rep while the consumer relations rep was on the phone, she then put me on hold and came back took my name/number and said her manager said he will honor the price but I must bring in both ads with receipt. Being that I never throw anything away I have both ads. Hope this can help someone.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No way that phone is gonna stay at $299 level after all this.
They should lower price to $199 if they want to sell any for real.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
No way that phone is gonna stay at $299 level after all this.
They should lower price to $199 if they want to sell any for real.
Im with you on that one. 199.00 would be a blessing but we all know better. It was hell getting BB to drop 50 bucks as if it were my fault. They said they had no control over delays and I stated I had no control over their ad posting so what does that have to do with me. smh.. thats when the drama began on the phone for over an hour but when I know im right about something I wont stop.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
On the official Best Buy Mobile facebook page, they are saying that the price will be $249.99 for those who preordered ($50 down + $199.99) and $299.99 for others, unless Verizon sells it for $249 or lower then BB will be forced to match Verizon's price.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
On the official Best Buy Mobile facebook page, they are saying that the price will be $249.99 for those who preordered ($50 down + $199.99) and $299.99 for others, unless Verizon sells it for $249 or lower then BB will be forced to match Verizon's price.
Wow when I spoke to the rep he said nothing of the sort smh.
(but of course he wouldn't know that either smh

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
The rep at my local BB also said that they will have to charge whatever price it comes out with. But I will go armed with the proof from the official Best Buy Mobile facebook page.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
The rep at my local BB also said that they will have to charge whatever price it comes out with. But I will go armed with the proof from the official Best Buy Mobile facebook page.
that's what my rep said I went Ballistic that's when he referred me to 888 number and it went on from there. I know they are going to try to disregard their own FB page.

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hate to say it-but when i first read the title of this thread i thought: "what, someone is admitting on AC that they are having special relations with BB customers?! And if so, then damn, people really want the scoop on this phone!". lol

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hate to say it-but when i first read the title of this thread i thought: "what, someone is admitting on AC that they are having special relations with BB customers?! And if so, then damn, people really want the scoop on this phone!". lol
LMAOOOO!

ASLgeek

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to the BBY in VA for this very reason the Saturday before the new ad came out. So if I chose to buy at BBY and at 2yr price i would have this pricing and not $299.

However, not to be a damper on the mood I've heard this song and dance from BBY Customer Relations (CR) before. When the EVO came out I went to the store to get one a few days later because they had a private event with 1000 bonus pts on HTC phones. I get there and they didn't have any so the guy was going to let me do a pre-order type save so when they new batch came in I would have one. Went to pay for the $50 deposit and realized my card had expired so I had to have my mom bring me my new card. Well by the time we went through the motions for the pre-order thing again some other dude tells him he can't do it. Needless to say I was pissed but I won ther raffle that night. But I digress. So I called CR and she called the store spoke with the mobile manager blah blah blah he said I could come in and reserve my phone. Well went to the store mobile manager wasn't there, he hadn't sent out a memo about his discussion with CR so people were clueless. I waited while they tried to get ahold of him with no success. Ok so called CR while I'm in the store and they saw the notes and told me to ask to speak with a manager. Got the manager on duty because the store manager wasn't there. He gave me his card took my name and number said he wold call soon as they got them and set one aside for me. To end this story even though it does go in more depth...the EVO was released in June, it's March of the next year and I'm still waiting on that call lol. I eventually had to twist arms before they credited my account for the 1000 bonus pts even though I never got the EVO as promised.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I went to the BBY in VA for this very reason the Saturday before the new ad came out. So if I chose to buy at BBY and at 2yr price i would have this pricing and not $299.

However, not to be a damper on the mood I've heard this song and dance from BBY Customer Relations (CR) before. When the EVO came out I went to the store to get one a few days later because they had a private event with 1000 bonus pts on HTC phones. I get there and they didn't have any so the guy was going to let me do a pre-order type save so when they new batch came in I would have one. Went to pay for the $50 deposit and realized my card had expired so I had to have my mom bring me my new card. Well by the time we went through the motions for the pre-order thing again some other dude tells him he can't do it. Needless to say I was pissed but I won ther raffle that night. But I digress. So I called CR and she called the store spoke with the mobile manager blah blah blah he said I could come in and reserve my phone. Well went to the store mobile manager wasn't there, he hadn't sent out a memo about his discussion with CR so people were clueless. I waited while they tried to get ahold of him with no success. Ok so called CR while I'm in the store and they saw the notes and told me to ask to speak with a manager. Got the manager on duty because the store manager wasn't there. He gave me his card took my name and number said he wold call soon as they got them and set one aside for me. To end this story even though it does go in more depth...the EVO was released in June, it's March of the next year and I'm still waiting on that call lol. I eventually had to twist arms before they credited my account for the 1000 bonus pts even though I never got the EVO as promised.
Cust. Relations was just on the phone putting notes under my name but the Manger and Mobile rep in my local area is who said they will honor it, all I know is for their sake they better stick to their word because I will be there bright eyed an bushy tailed as soon as I hear the announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995