Hurry! do this.

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
When i get my phone, any phone, I'm so quitting all the "phone forums"
No offense to anyone but how sad is it to check links on a website to see if some phone maybe coming or whatever.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This link is all about the DINC, NOT the Thunderbolt. Why is this even on this section of the forum!?!?! No, I really don't know or care to hear the answer to my question, it's just a statement.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You people get just to excited about a broken/non-working link or page. Do you have any idea how many servers in between you and their website could be causing the bad link? Or any number of other issues that can cause it? I make websites ... if they update their site like a professional, there won't be any broken links, it will be seamless.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think it was me that broke the DInc link. I was playing with the simulator last night for an hour, reading reviews and specs.

I'm sowy. :(

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
They are apparently having some issues with their servers. I would not read too much into this.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Person posted on Verizons Facebook Page they have been trying to do something on the webiste and that was 9 hours ago. So they are having issue's.