question

BJsDroid

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
with the thunderbolt, will you be able to hook it up someway, to your tv and watch your videos. I don't want to wait for the bionic. thanks

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
with the thunderbolt, will you be able to hook it up someway, to your tv and watch your videos. I don't want to wait for the bionic. thanks

I don't think the bolt has an HDMI output so I don't think so unless there is another way around this.

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
There is no support for a microusb/composite cable hookup as far as I know. The only way to do it is play it through a DLNA compatible TV, Blu-ray player, xbox 360, PS3, or other DLNA compatible device. Also, you can't do a mirror mode with DLNA and there can be compatibility issues with file formats.

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
There is no support for a microusb/composite cable hookup as far as I know. The only way to do it is play it through a DLNA compatible TV, Blu-ray player, xbox 360, PS3, or other DLNA compatible device. Also, you can't do a mirror mode with DLNA and there can be compatibility issues with file formats.

I have a hookup to my tv for my DInc. Just look for them on amazon or ebay.

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it works with the Thunderbolt. BMX said it definitely doesn't work on any adapters he has tried.

If that's true then that sucks for people who don't have the DLNA option. Maybe it'll be working in the final product. I'll check it out on launch day.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

At the rate it's going you may very well have a choice cuz the TB might even come out the same freaking time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11