Bam! Game Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunmetalgr3g

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
FatalErrorz=Troll

Sorry I usually do not let people like this get under my skin but you sir have, this statement really got to me for some reason.

Does VZW have a WiMax phone? No, not as of now.

No $h!t sherlock they will never have a WiMax phone because VZW has invested heavily into LTE, which sprint will eventually switch over to

Sprint Looks Poised to Enter an LTE Future - PCWorld

There is your proof.

And like someone said if you like coke and I like pepsi its ok we all have different taste buds. Go relax somewhere, and HTC could realize everyone wants better battery and build the evo3D off of the TBolt but with a better battery and you know what were all going to cry because your battery is better but we will still have the building penetration 700mhz LTE but its only a phone go over to your EVO thread and talk about it.

Oh 1 more thing NO CARRIER MEETS THE 4G STANDARD LOOK IT UP, all the carriers were given the go ahead to use the name so they can attract more customers.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
OMG WOW i wouldnt consider them national. i swear they covered more at one time...i did read something a while back about them selling towers.

dont even look for 4g, someone would have a problem just finding voice service lol. no wonder my friend is saving up money to pay etf

They sold towers, but they also leased native coverage from Alltel (I think) who was bought by Verizon a few years back. Sprint's agreement with Alltel ended March 1st, and the Alltel network was full absorbed into Verizon's.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
FatalErrorz=Troll

Sorry I usually do not let people like this get under my skin but you sir have, this statement really got to me for some reason.

No $h!t sherlock they will never have a WiMax phone because VZW has invested heavily into LTE, which sprint will eventually switch over to

There is your proof.

And like someone said if you like coke and I like pepsi its ok we all have different taste buds. Go relax somewhere, and HTC could realize everyone wants better battery and build the evo3D off of the TBolt but with a better battery and you know what were all going to cry because your battery is better but we will still have the building penetration 700mhz LTE but its only a phone go over to your EVO thread and talk about it.

+1! thank you. you summed up everything i was thinking.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nope. 2011 map.

Support - Article

Sprint lost its coverage all across the west. If you did it this month, you'd have been roaming the whole way.

Not if you zoom into the map...What looks gray at full zoom out turns green in a lot of areas when zooming in. Regardless of that though, I have 4G coverage here, and at work. I'm happy. And after reading the article, they didn't "lose" coverage areas, they stopped coverage in those areas. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...-1484597278!cis-wapp14!5102!-1&token=Cu_SVdHA Verizon has quite a few holes out West, too...

lol...why don't you look at the LTE 4G coverage...

Last edited:

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
My fellow fanboys? Did you even read the post about how I would be on a different carrier if there was service in my hometown? You are coming off as the fanboy here. I know Verizon is expensive, but it is the price I pay to get service. See? A fanboy doesn't acknowledge the shortcomings of what he is a fan of.

A fanboy does come out guns a blazing anytime somebody says something bad about his beloved.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
FatalErrorz=Troll

There is your proof.

Oh 1 more thing NO CARRIER MEETS THE 4G STANDARD LOOK IT UP, all the carriers were given the go ahead to use the name so they can attract more customers.

Go away with your name calling little boy.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
+1! thank you. you summed up everything i was thinking.

I couldn't care less what you think. Do you have 4G? No? How about a 4G capable phone? No? How about LTE coverage when you ultimately get a 4G phone? No? So you don't know what you're talking about huh? You're just mindlessly repeating what you've read or been told...What a life.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
3D? really? if it has 3D do you need the glasses to to view the device?
I dont see 3d movies why do I want a phone with 3d?.. I personally think 3d is a fad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton