Bam! Game Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
the nexus s is the best part of it. evo 3d? i think 3d is a gimmick at this point.

an also we dont no exactly when these phones will be release. could be q3 q4.

dkoss

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Plus these phones are on Sprint, sometimes the choice is not the phone but the carrier. I also agree 3D is a gimmick.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't care if another carrier launches a phone that makes my breakfast for me, I'm gonna stick to VZW as long as they maintain their better cell coverage in my area.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I still think the Tbolt's going to look just fine. Evo 3d? That's all they got? I don't really see any game changers.

T-Bolt? That's all they got? They copied the Evo and put more ram and a bigger chip in it...

Seriously, ya'll act like VZW invented the damn thing. HTC did, and HTC designed the Evo too. The T-bolt is just a natural progression in phones, not a Verizon triumph over Sprint. If it was, then why did it take Verizon a full YEAR to counter the Evo? Hell, the Bolt is still just a rumor as far as I'm concerned...Do you have one?

As far as 3D being "all they got" goes, I'm not sure what else there is to DO with a phone nowadays. I bet you'd change your mind if it came with a dual-core processor and a Tb of memory, huh? That would make the Bolt look archaic. How about a Carbon Fiber Kickstand with a built in antenna?...lol 3D is just a name, and as of now, it's PURE SPECULATION since it hasn't even been addressed by Sprint.

Get over yourselves.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
it's not all over.

evo 3g? lame.
nexus s with wimax? wimax is trumped by LTE
evo tab? thats not even a smartphone.

no competition unless you like wimax and 3g.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
wimax is meh considering the sparse coverage along with poor building penetration and that Sprint is most likely going to leave wimax for lte sooner than later.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Plus these phones are on Sprint, sometimes the choice is not the phone but the carrier. I also agree 3D is a gimmick.

3D is definitely a gimmick, but would look pretty cool on the home screen if you didn't need glasses.

Now, do you honestly believe everything else would be spec'd the same as the Bolt? If it's 4th quarter it will more than likely be Dual-Core, have more memory and storage than the Bolt, have an improved camera lens (just had to throw that out there) and a carbon fiber kickstand...with an antenna in it...With a monthly fee of half the price of VZW...

Seriously, there's not much more to do on these things without a better battery. They hit a wall like computers did.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
wimax is meh considering the sparse coverage along with poor building penetration and that Sprint is most likely going to leave wimax for lte sooner than later.

LTE has poor bandwidth compared to WiMax. Google it.

the Sprint leaving WiMax for LTE is just a rumor...Show me a source.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
4G is not the only thing that matters. On VZW, I have never had a single dropped call. No wonder they (VZW) are so arrogant.

And I don't drop calls on Sprint...It's the coverage, not the carrier. Feel free to pay twice as much for less of a plan...I'll keep mine.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
LTE has poor bandwidth compared to WiMax. Google it.

the Sprint leaving WiMax for LTE is just a rumor...Show me a source.

If you like Sprint so much, what are you doing on TB forums again? You won't find me lurking on the forums of Evo, Atrix or nexus

pnicho

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had 4G for a year now. How long have you had 4G? Oh, you don't?

It dosn't matter if you've had 4g for a year. If you're service sucks, it sucks. I have personally never been with sprint but I have many friends that do and once they walk inside a building or their house they lose their signal. And wimax is going to be a dead technology because of all the financial problems. So you may have had 4g for a year but I'll bet you anything that verizon's 4g network will be almost complete before sprint starts their lte network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae