all vzw smartphones unavailable...hmmmmm...

pandemonium76

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone ELSe noticed that on Verizons website, all of a sudden all smartphones, CPO's included, are saying this color temporarily unavailable???

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
very weird. ha looks like everything including feature phones and tablets are saying that except the iPhone

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Nice find! Hoping this device goes for preorder this week. Only reason I'm bringing my iPad on vacation, and I didn't want anything but my crappy Eris with me originally.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
yea iv been checking on cpo to see what was available an most android phones wouldnt work, went to verizon unavailable.

dont get your hopes up. maint. if they do add the bolt. i doubt it would knock out most of the site. an even if they did, it would still say coming soon

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
iphone an ipad cant go down. its the real jesus phone, holy grail. the phone that changed everything.

im sure jobs has a contract saying those webpages must work at all times or he gets a payout for every second its down

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
i will confirm, same on my end for all the smartphones section:

"! This color is temporarily out of stock"

Edit: also @OP: thanks for sharing

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It means buy an iPhone. VZW must have signed a contract with Apple to only sell iSheep stuff for the day.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
if they dont get a hello kitty bedazzled droidx ill pass.

yea they prolly have iphones already collecting dust.

i think next the site will be updated with iphone wireless logos