Any sign of it releasing on the 10th?

withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously tired of waiting. If this doesn't come out soon I'm not getting it at all. Verizon's shown that they dont care about their customers. If they wait any longer their sales will be terrible it it will be 100% their fault

USMC43

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously tired of waiting. If this doesn't come out soon I'm not getting it at all. Verizon's shown that they dont care about their customers. If they wait any longer their sales will be terrible it it will be 100% their fault

I agree but be warned you will have the idiots come and comment saying verizon never delayed since they never announced it.

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site

Probably not.

They are more worried about releasing another ****ty Apple product(iPon 2) (ipad2) :) Serious Steve Jobs can go **** himself.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

All indications (insiders, fake insiders, and friends of fake insiders) point to 3/17. That was the original internal release date from as far back as January (maybe even before), and if it misses that, then most people will probably look elsewhere.

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
It's the next big release after the ipad 2 which comes out the 11th, so we can rule out a Thunderbolt release this week.

withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Honestly all I really want is for them to announce the release date. If they do, I'm willing to wait until the end of the month for it. I just don't want to sit here waiting for it, then they announce it will be released in a month. Even if it wasn't really "delayed", they have still been ignoring their customers.

Reactions: soccerfon711

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
this was from droid-life, not that it means anything..
thunderbolt-after-ipad2-600x360.jpg

tarheelDan

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, 10th isn't looking good: article. Not sure where the heck that image came from though? Also, it makes me worry they'll put more space between their "stepping stones" than one week.

Still, holding out hope for the 17th. But, I wouldn't want to be a VZW in-store salesperson that day... a bunch of inebriated phone geeks (includes me, minus the inebriated part) who've been waiting on this phone for ages at the gates..

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, 10th isn't looking good: article. Not sure where the heck that image came from though? Also, it makes me worry they'll put more space between their "stepping stones" than one week.

Still, holding out hope for the 17th. But, I wouldn't want to be a VZW in-store salesperson that day... a bunch of inebriated phone geeks (includes me, minus the inebriated part) who've been waiting on this phone for ages at the gates..

Me + the inebriated part * 2^10!!!

Only I wish...:'( will be out of town on the 10th and the 17th so no matter what day it is I will have to wait 5 days to get mine... though my pre-order wont go to wast!! got my girlfriend to go get mine when it drops!!!:D

icstars989

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Probably not.

They are more worried about releasing another ****ty Apple product(iPon 2) (ipad2) :) Serious Steve Jobs can go **** himself.

Why do people blame Apple for HTC's delay? Grow up, you obviously have some resentment for Apple, fine, but at least make a legitimate reason for the topic at hand.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Why do people blame Apple for HTC's delay? Grow up, you obviously have some resentment for Apple, fine, but at least make a legitimate reason for the topic at hand.

Not an HTC delay, it's a VZW delay. VZW bent over backwards for the iPhone, and now they're trying to keep Apple a business partner while the deal is still burgeoning. It's hard to prove, but it's entirely possible that Apple's product releases are somewhat responsible for the delays.

But I think we're seeing most of the delay was due to LTE issues and battery life.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

When Samsung Fascinate was taking its time in getting launched, Motorola was getting the blame. This time it's Apple's turn .. haha.... everyone needs a scapegoat, I guess!!!;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49