Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any sign of it releasing on the 10th?

I'm seriously tired of waiting. If this doesn't come out soon I'm not getting it at all. Verizon's shown that they dont care about their customers. If they wait any longer their sales will be terrible it it will be 100% their fault

Quote Originally Posted by withravenoushunger View Post
    I'm seriously tired of waiting. If this doesn't come out soon I'm not getting it at all. Verizon's shown that they dont care about their customers. If they wait any longer their sales will be terrible it it will be 100% their fault
    I agree but be warned you will have the idiots come and comment saying verizon never delayed since they never announced it.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

No, and quit whining. Yeesh. It's just a phone.

Global Posts
    548 Global Posts

Probably not.

They are more worried about releasing another ****ty Apple product(iPon 2) (ipad2) Serious Steve Jobs can go **** himself.

All indications (insiders, fake insiders, and friends of fake insiders) point to 3/17. That was the original internal release date from as far back as January (maybe even before), and if it misses that, then most people will probably look elsewhere.

Read a lot of the other threads... the sources I'm trusting right now say Mar 17th.

It's the next big release after the ipad 2 which comes out the 11th, so we can rule out a Thunderbolt release this week.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC43 View Post
    I agree but be warned you will have the idiots come and comment saying verizon never delayed since they never announced it.
    I'm already watching this thread. Please don't let it get out of hand.

Sent from my INCredible phone

Who Knows??
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Honestly all I really want is for them to announce the release date. If they do, I'm willing to wait until the end of the month for it. I just don't want to sit here waiting for it, then they announce it will be released in a month. Even if it wasn't really "delayed", they have still been ignoring their customers.
    Thanked by:

this was from droid-life, not that it means anything..
    *PHILLIES* *FLYERS* *EAGLES*
    "The Island brought us here"...got LOST

Yeah, 10th isn't looking good: . Not sure where the heck that image came from though? Also, it makes me worry they'll put more space between their "stepping stones" than one week.

Still, holding out hope for the 17th. But, I wouldn't want to be a VZW in-store salesperson that day... a bunch of inebriated phone geeks (includes me, minus the inebriated part) who've been waiting on this phone for ages at the gates..
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

I still don't believer the 17th. Everyone was almost certain it would be out on the 10th but thats not gonna happen. Its all just rumors right now

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelDan View Post
    Yeah, 10th isn't looking good: . Not sure where the heck that image came from though? Also, it makes me worry they'll put more space between their "stepping stones" than one week.

Still, holding out hope for the 17th. But, I wouldn't want to be a VZW in-store salesperson that day... a bunch of inebriated phone geeks (includes me, minus the inebriated part) who've been waiting on this phone for ages at the gates..
    Me + the inebriated part * 2^10!!!

Only I wish... will be out of town on the 10th and the 17th so no matter what day it is I will have to wait 5 days to get mine... though my pre-order wont go to wast!! got my girlfriend to go get mine when it drops!!!

ROM
    BAMF Sense 3.0

Man that stupid apple crap. Date that is everywhere right now is the 17th looks like Bennnnn was wrong!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nativi View Post
    Man that stupid apple crap. Date that is everywhere right now is the 17th looks like Bennnnn was wrong!!!!!
    Actually, Bennnnn said the 17th once he got the latest info from his director. Sorry to burst your hatin' bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by oOoBoNgOoO View Post
    Probably not.

They are more worried about releasing another ****ty Apple product(iPon 2) (ipad2) Serious Steve Jobs can go **** himself.
    Why do people blame Apple for HTC's delay? Grow up, you obviously have some resentment for Apple, fine, but at least make a legitimate reason for the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Why do people blame Apple for HTC's delay? Grow up, you obviously have some resentment for Apple, fine, but at least make a legitimate reason for the topic at hand.
    Not an HTC delay, it's a VZW delay. VZW bent over backwards for the iPhone, and now they're trying to keep Apple a business partner while the deal is still burgeoning. It's hard to prove, but it's entirely possible that Apple's product releases are somewhat responsible for the delays.

But I think we're seeing most of the delay was due to LTE issues and battery life.

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    When Samsung Fascinate was taking its time in getting launched, Motorola was getting the blame. This time it's Apple's turn .. haha.... everyone needs a scapegoat, I guess!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulmike3 View Post
    All indications (insiders, fake insiders, and friends of fake insiders) point to 3/17. That was the original internal release date from as far back as January (maybe even before), and if it misses that, then most people will probably look elsewhere.
    LMAO! Love this so much!!!

<---wonders why people who don't care when the phone comes out visit forums and threads about WHEN the phone comes out...some of us do...so we post...if you don't...well...then this is a strange little piece of the internet to hang out in...
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

Huh? I care!! I care!

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

"care" could be an understatement for some of us.

I've seen a couple of posts where people are like - dag - chill out - its just a phone!!! And we know its just a PHONE...some of us like phones :-)
    A lot! Hence we troll boards talking about them and reading just for fun...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast