Who's still on board?

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
What will you do after if TBOLT is still not out? (hypothetical case)

JINX!!!!!:-!

I think I will have to stay with my DInc. Like I said in my previous post, I hope I have enough self restraint to keep myself from forfeiting my NE2 credit (due in September) and opting for annual upgrade.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
March 17th I am getting an Android phone. May be Thunderbolt or could be Droid Incredible.

You decide. :p

Don't bother! How this poll is looking for me is everybody telling me statically wait you fool! Those this did help with my N.T.D.D

Last edited:

mpf

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
March 17th I am getting an Android phone. May be Thunderbolt or could be Droid Incredible.

You decide. :p

Like you, I've given myself until March 17th to make a decision. If I have real official information on when various phones are coming out by then (Thunderbolt, Bionic, etc.) they will be included in my decision. Anything that is still without official information won't be considered. This leaves me wiggle-room incase the TB is announced before the 17th to come out on the 18th or whatever Thursday comes next -- but it also gives me a deadline to get out of this maddening waiting game once and for all.

Everything would be easier if there was an official release date announced. I just want something solid to plan my purchases around since I'm also in the market for a Honeycomb capable tablet.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I switched to the iPhone a couple of weeks ago and have no regrets. I do miss google maps, but that's about it. I'll reevaluate in the summer after all the new phones have come out.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Coolcool. I may be joining you! If we get the same phone maybe you can help me with it!

Sure thing. It's a great phone and I'm having no issues with battery life after adjusting a few things.

You should be able to buy one off craigslist for about 200. That's what I did. And as soon as the Bolt finally comes out I'll get it on contract and sell the Incredible for the same price I payed.

It's so so nice to have a real usable phone. Even if it's just for the next 1 or 2 weeks. Completely worth it since worst case scenario I sell the Incredible for $10-20 less than I payed for it.

I'd really suggest doing this.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
5.26%

:'(My N.T.D.D seems to be far less severe for now. Thanks you for the support. Those a support group isn't cure for N.T.D.D but it aids the soul and lifts the spirits..Thank you everyone!:'(

Last edited:

Harreh

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been thinking of getting a Dinc for now also, the wait for the tb is just ridic. VZW is reallllyy irking(?) me, no scratch that, pissing me off with the whole DL (down low) with the info on TB! Therefore if it seriously does not come out within the next week or two they have lost a new customer that was willing to sign with them...-.-

Whats the cost for a dinc on a one yr. contract?

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Whats the cost for a dinc on a one yr. contract?

$169.99 before taxes activations however free shipping as well as $50 instant discount. Another thing to add is the Verizon has free over night shipping.

P.S 220 with tax and activation and hey leaves $50 to $100 dollars in your pocket or go to accessories or to your next upgrade. OH S**T MY N.T.T.D IS BACK!:confused:

Last edited: