vzw device priority chart

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
anybody seen the article at droidlife-with a supposed leak of a chart/graph saying verizon is focused on the ipad 2 this week? Sorry if this has already been brought up-last week the focus of the chart and verizon was on the zoom. Hopefully next week we get out tb as that is the next point of interest for verizon after the ipad 2 release!

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
right! just adds to the ever growing list of news and updates, but if this chart is real-next week sounds pretty promising!

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd read it simply as the TBolt will be released after the iPad 2. I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of time between releases, just order.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea. March 17th, just like originally planned. They could of released it March 10th, but it's understandable to have their attention towards the iPad 2 this week.

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea. March 17th, just like originally planned. They could of released it March 10th, but it's understandable to have their attention towards the iPad 2 this week.

As I have expected all along VZW has become a FRUIT company ... Damn the people that have kept you in business from the 10th backward ... lets all concentrate on FRUIT !!!!!! ..... yippeeeeeee !!!

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
As I have expected all along VZW has become a FRUIT company ... Damn the people that have kept you in business from the 10th backward ... lets all concentrate on FRUIT !!!!!! ..... yippeeeeeee !!!

Actually they're a company who wants to make money and apple can help them do that.

racinbill

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
anybody seen the article at droidlife-with a supposed leak of a chart/graph saying verizon is focused on the ipad 2 this week? Sorry if this has already been brought up-last week the focus of the chart and verizon was on the zoom. Hopefully next week we get out tb as that is the next point of interest for verizon after the ipad 2 release!

Did anyone enlarge the image and look at the "Thunderbolt" Either the graphics person at VZW was messy that day or someone threw that together. The "h" and the "u" are aligned differently like they were pasted together.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so let's look at this for a moment. The Home Phone Connect was about a week before the Xoom, the iPad to will be out 3 weeks after that, so...

Nah, I got nothing.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone enlarge the image and look at the "Thunderbolt" Either the graphics person at VZW was messy that day or someone threw that together. The "h" and the "u" are aligned differently like they were pasted together.

Yeah, your right. But the other words don't look so goo either. And Verizon has a history of bad photo/art jobs (Continuum having one screen, iOS on the DX, etc.).

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually they're a company who wants to make money and apple can help them do that.

that is understandable but when you keep the people that have made u money long before the IPhail and Iphlop in the dark it kinda rubs me the wrong way ...and my bet for a release is the 24th as phapple will get their 14 days due too the IPhlop2 launch

TreSupreme

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Droid life sucks

Please don't listen to anything Droid life has to say. All that website does these days is troll. And Kellex has to be one of the worst Android fanboys to date. Android and iOS receive the same treatment on Verizon. :mad:

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
that is understandable but when you keep the people that have made u money long before the IPhail and Iphlop in the dark it kinda rubs me the wrong way ...and my bet for a release is the 24th as phapple will get their 14 days due too the IPhlop2 launch

Are comparing a release date for a Tablet to a phone? Or did I misread something... because if thats the case I don't think it would matter.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you think about it, the chart kinda makes sense. The Xoom came out more than 14 days ago, so now they release the Ipad 2. The Iphone 4 came out more than 14 days ago, so now it's time for the Bolt. Each tablet and phone get their own time and are released about the same time. Although I wish they would have released android with android and ios with ios, I could be happy with this.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well today I went to my local VZW store and talked to the guy that always helps me out and he said this "you didn't hear this from me, but my manager says the 17th is a go" He only said "you didnt hear this from me" because I don't think they want any problems. I'm seriously hoping for the 17th, but he's gonna call or text me when he hears something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC