Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GizmoFusion says its coming March 17th

This makes sense because of the graphic we saw that had the iPad 2 coming before the Thunderbolt and the iPad comes this friday.

I know, I know, its just another date, but its a very reliable source and they said it will come, so heres hoping!

Official Thunderbolt Release Date March 17 | GizmoFusion
    Thanked by:

L O L @ the word "official"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah.. Sounds weird when its not from VZW but i do know they owner of gizmo and the source he refers to and they are both excellent and wouldn't post unless they truly believed it had a great chance of being true

Global Posts
    1,328 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

get yours on 17th or 18th depending on shipments? that sucks
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Better than end of Q2 like some said

They are good sources. I remember him from Crackberry and he was right on target then as well.

i think we all have a strong belief on this date already, panda posted with hints at st paddys day

Quote Originally Posted by I am Fake Jesus View Post
    i think we all have a strong belief on this date already, panda posted with hints at st paddys day
    Then god bless st patrick!! Lol.
    I should now be referred to as "ThunderMaster"

really....how many "reliable" sources have been wrong on this one....im not saying it isn't true but who wants to stick their heads out this time?
    Nexus Lover

Global Posts
    1,268 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB Build 4

Quote Originally Posted by fatrob View Post
    really....how many "reliable" sources have been wrong on this one....im not saying it isn't true but who wants to stick their heads out this time?
    your sig goes perfectly with the message
    Follow me on Twitter!

Add me on Google+

Link

I really hope they are right on this one or they better prepare themselves for a crapload of flack for an incorrect release date.

This phone will not be out anytime soon with the problems The Thunderbolt is having with LTE and also it is still having problems with the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    This phone will not be out anytime soon with the problems The Thunderbolt is having with LTE and also it is still having problems with the battery.
    Yeah because your such a good source.. BMX already said it was fine.

I'm not going to believe anything until it is an official release from Verizon. All other sources, even with good intent, have thus far been wrong.

Why do you build me up (Build me up)
    Buttercup baby just to
    let me down (Let me down)
    And mess me around
    And then worst of all (Worst of all)
    You never call baby
    When you say you will (Say you will)
    But I love you still
    I need you (I need you)
    More than anyone darlin'
    You know that I have from the start
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,328 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

lets just hope that they don't limit 4G or not make it available at release or something else like limited markets only

Global Posts
    978 Global Posts
    ROM
    LiquidICSv1.5 MR3V1 JMOD

*crosses all fingers, toes, both testicles, and have placed my arms behind my back and legs over my head*

One can only wish.

Quote Originally Posted by HTCThunderbolt View Post
    Yeah because your such a good source.. BMX already said it was fine.
    I follow The Panda also. But the is no official release date.. So many people speculating saying it is delayed!!! It can not be delayed if Verizon never gives an official release date...

Panda is saying..It seems like the problems actually do have an apple core.

So many people acting like a crackhead looking for there next hit for a phone.. I think people need to calm down and just be patient..
    Last edited by Preach2k; 03-08-2011 at 10:05 PM.

ROM
    stock updates

well if it does release on the 17th I will finally get my Irish Blessing!!!! and some green beer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    It can not be delayed if Verizon never gives an official release date...
    Well, an official Verizon video stated "Febrero" and looking at the calender, it is now Marzo. I know it's not an actual date, but I'm pretty sure it signifies a delay. Now I just need to figure out who changed my calender to spanish...

Quote Originally Posted by htowngtr View Post
    lets just hope that they don't limit 4G or not make it available at release or something else like limited markets only
    No way they restrict 4g on their flagship LTE device.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by thedeceiver View Post
    No way they restrict 4g on their flagship LTE device.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    I agree. Doesn't make sense. If it's not ready they will delay "Officially".

I don't understand the people that still believe the un"official" release days. We've been burned how many times by "reliable" sources now? There is only one official reliable source. That is VZW. Until they announce something I have no reason to believe the TBolt will be released before the end of Q2 by their latest statements.

We will not see LTE until the TBolt, but honestly I'm starting to wonder how much the other phones will leapfrog it now that they've had an extra month or 2 from the original expected release. Allegedly the TBolt has been produced and shipped, that should give the other phones an enormous R&D advantage if they can avoid the same mistakes/integrate new tech.

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimus54 View Post
    I don't understand the people that still believe the un"official" release days. We've been burned how many times by "reliable" sources now? There is only one official reliable source. That is VZW. Until they announce something I have no reason to believe the TBolt will be released before the end of Q2 by their latest statements.

We will not see LTE until the TBolt, but honestly I'm starting to wonder how much the other phones will leapfrog it now that they've had an extra month or 2 from the original expected release. Allegedly the TBolt has been produced and shipped, that should give the other phones an enormous R&D advantage if they can avoid the same mistakes/integrate new tech.
    I completely agree with you. We're already seeing signs of the samsung 4g phone aka "the stealth" show up. All the major android sites have pics of it in the wild. I just hope the Bolt comes out as VZW has promised in Q1

ROM
    Stock

All I can say is to wait and see if they (ever) release it on the 17th.

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    All I can say is to wait and see if they (ever) release it on the 17th.
    I'm with yah there brotha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast