Verizon Website down as of 11:59

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Same here. As much as I'd like to, I'm not going to hold my breath thinking that they're FINALLY releasing the date. If they honestly are releasing the phone itself right now, I'd faint. (but we all can agree that it's highly unlikely, if not impossible)

Reactions: psycho_maniac

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I mean face it only us rabid people waiting for the thunderbolt would be mass checking the site at this time of night lol so they think they are safe to do maintenance now but no!!

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Same here. As much as I'd like to, I'm not going to hold my breath thinking that they're FINALLY releasing the date. If they honestly are releasing the phone itself right now, I'd faint. (but we all can agree that it's highly unlikely, if not impossible)
this is the best way of thinking. no reason to get your hopes up when a site is down for 1 second lol. you wll be disappointed A LOT then haha.
Its back up. No TB :(
site is down for me still. i even did ctrl+f5

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
this is the best way of thinking. no reason to get your hopes up when a site is down for 1 second lol. you wll be disappointed A LOT then haha.

site is down for me still. i even did ctrl+f5

Still running strong. Still a big ad for IPAD 2 COMING FRIDAY MARCH 11TH right on the homepage.