withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you think preorders will even be necessary? I don't know how they would work on such short notice. It will be a very bad day or couple of days if I go to Verizon and they're out.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Do you think preorders will even be necessary? I don't know how they would work on such short notice. It will be a very bad day or couple of days if I go to Verizon and they're out.

Maybe at Best Buy stores but definitely not at VZW corporate stores where they will have plenty of units in stock.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Any advantage of buying it from BB?

Only if you have gift cards to use I'd say. They don't seem to accept the NE2 offer (if you have one) but people have had varying chances of getting them to accept. Oh and if BB is closer... I guess thats a plus.

I'm currently developing an APP for the TBOLT that'll turn it into a taser. Then you can use it against people and be like "Boom, BOLTED."

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're planning on getting a one year, then Verizon is the way to go. As for pre orders, I would. Heavily stocked in major cities, yes. In smaller markets, not so much. Get em while they're hot!

Sent from my INCredible phone

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna preorder until i know what the data plans will be.

If you shop often at Best Buy, you can still preorder .. put down $50 and get the gift card, which you can use on other merchandise later if you want to cancel the preorder. (Some Best Buy stores give money back too)

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
If you shop often at Best Buy, you can still preorder .. put down $50 and get the gift card, which you can use on other merchandise later if you want to cancel the preorder. (Some Best Buy stores give money back too)

This sounds like a good back up plan just in case the store is sold out. I always have something to buy at BB.

If they announce Tuesday for Thurday launch people (general public)may not have time to rearrange thier schedules to take off. This may spread the rush out some.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This sounds like a good back up plan just in case the store is sold out. I always have something to buy at BB.

If they announce Tuesday for Thurday launch people (general public)may not have time to rearrange thier schedules to take off. This may spread the rush out some.

No one in the general public is taking time off of work to get this phone. This isn't the iPhone ;)

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
so there's a chance VZW could offer preorders on the TB next week, but NOT tell people what kind of data changes/charges would be forced on them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21