211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7.1

Default what, what, what? Thunderbolt showcase app hits market

Launch Day HTC Droid Incredible]
    CM 7.1
    whatever the latest version of Chads Incredikernel is out

Already posted, but thanks anyway.

Edit: Hum, link not working for some reason.

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

Doesn't anyone search for anything anymore? Heck, its in the first few threads on page 1.

I think title of the other thread for this doesnt mention it, so its not OPs fault.

But yeah its been posted. Exciting though

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders Fan 223 View Post
    I think title of the other thread for this doesnt mention it, so its not OPs fault.
    I find that to be a major problem on every board I've ever been on. People asking for help don't put anything like "help with (name actual problem here)" they put things like "help" and that's it. If it doesn't have a meaningful subject line I don't even bother. If people want help or want others to read what they want to talk about then TELL US what that is SPECIFICALLY. People just don't seem to understand you get help and replies faster that way. There really isn't any excuse for not taking a minute to provide people with a related subject line.

Damn leave the op alone if its already been posted you didt have to click on the thread
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7.1

....and that will be my last for a bit. Just trying to help.
    Please forgive me for not adding the mandatory "sorry if this has been posted before, I searched and came up with nothing "

Can't put ANYTHING up in AC without somebody picking it apart.

XOOM!
    Launch Day HTC Droid Incredible]
    CM 7.1
    whatever the latest version of Chads Incredikernel is out

This whole T-bolt release has made people so angry towards one another...it is terrible to think how much technology has ruined the most important things in life to look forward too.

Don't get me wrong, being a soon-to-be first time Android user, I check this site all the time to find out exciting news related to the release of the Thunderbolt. But the idea of jumping down people's throats because they were trying to be helpful is ridiculous...Get your priorities straight!
    Currently enjoying my first Android phone!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by rohdawg11 View Post
    ....and that will be my last for a bit. Just trying to help.
    Please forgive me for not adding the mandatory "sorry if this has been posted before, I searched and came up with nothing "

Can't put ANYTHING up in AC without somebody picking it apart.

XOOM!
    Hey man don't worry about it. The TB forum is really unorganized compared to the other forums on AC and once the phone is released it will be cleaned up so searching will result in finding the correct information.