Verizon Thunderbolt videos found online

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
They are cool videos for sure. Judging from the fact that the timer.html file was placed there on Feb 24th, I'm thinking it means absolutely nothing.

Good find though.

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the 24th was at one point a "release date" so it just shows the phone as been ready for awhile and everyone is just waiting on VZW

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
These appear to be the videos from the Tbolt showcase app in the Market. That's info about the fellow who wrote the app for Verizon. Let's not torment him too much :)

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Nice find. I want the rolling stormclouds and lightning for a live wallpaper - without the "Touch Me" text. That could get me in trouble.

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Index of /vzw_htctbolt_videos

There are 7 promotional videos here for the Thunderbolt, and one html file. The html file is named Timer.html and simply shows an "8" when viewed.

I leave you to interpet that. But the videos are kind of cool. Go watch them :)

If the site goes down, I have saved the files and will place them somewhere else.

Look at when Timer.html was last modified - February 24th. 8 days later is...March 4th. Where did we hear that date? :p

At least we get some awesome videos. Thanks for the link.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the "timer" page is how many days are left ('til launch) :D one can dream, can't he?

P.S. @ RichardClark lol, me too :p

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
These videos (well, not the one with VZnavigator) make me want this phone even more... I've been using an Alias or an Alias 2 for the last four years now, so you can imagine my excitement. My head might explode when I get it.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
great find! thanks a lot for sharing.

looks like the skype calling screens with the hang up button though it's obvious they removed any mention of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech