Best Buy Screw Up

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
So I noticed in Best Buys weekly ad in the last 3 weeks they advertised the TB. Then this week it is still on the back under 4G phones. I went into a BB today and in the entrance they have a HTC stand with a pic of the TB with the advertised price and it has yet to be released. You think they would of taken down marketing for this phone until it's released!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
All this mess with BBY and VZW is like that show Sliders where you ask wtf is going on here??

But really, I did enjoy that show.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
my bestbuy has spot for dummy unit but no dummy unit an pricetage sku, says 299 on 2 year, an on bottom were sku is they have hand writting paper slid in ther saying coming soon.

jayishere

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It's Verizon's fault. The way our ad's work (Best Buy) is companies pay for advertising space...so of course Best Buy is going to take their money. It's on VZW though.

abomb78

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Bestbuy may have indeed been given the go ahead and were expecting the TBs thus resulting in the ads and circulars, but after the first expected date came and went, you would think that Bestbuy would pull all the current ads and promos until they have the final official word from VZW. IMO this IS bestbuys fault because they continue to act as if its gonna be in their store, like tomorrow. When in fact, they have no idea when. Verizon may have dropped the ball, but Bestbuy is not helping by not taking their ads for the TB down. You want to keep the displays and dummy phones, fine..but dont advertise thats its available on this weeks circulars and continue to do so every week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463