Best Buy Mobile e-mail

banderbe

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I reserved my TBolt at BB about three weeks ago.

Today I received an e-mail from BB mobile saying the Tbolt has been reserved and I'll get another contact when it's available..

Probably doesn't mean anything but could be a sign that they are getting ready to launch.

Legolus

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the same email today saying we have your thunderbolt reserved in your name

View: Mobile | Web
Best Buy
Weekly Ad Store Locator Customer Service
PRODUCTS SERVICES SHOPS & DEALS GIFTS

Dear M___ ____,

Thank you for your recent reservation of the Verizon ThunderBolt 4G by HTC with Best Buy.

This e-mail is an additional confirmation that your smart phone is reserved in your name. We will contact you as soon as your smart phone is available.

Thank you from your Best Buy Mobile™ Team!

Find a store ›
Disclaimer: You are receiving this e-mail so we can send you this pre-order information. If you have opted out of e-mail marketing communications from Best Buy, we will continue to honor your opt-out request.

1 Carrier requirements may include data plan subscription, credit approval, usage fees and termination fees.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, GEEK SQUAD, REWARD ZONE and MAGNOLIA HOME THEATER are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. ? 2011 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy Mobile just tweeted this to someone that asked if this meant the release was approaching or if this was just the first time the system was used.

BestBuyMobile Best Buy Mobile
@
@evilping8020 Yes, it's the first run of our new notification system. Sorry to get your hopes up.

optimum5

Jan 27, 2011
albert5x5.com
no e-mail here either. Makes me wonder if I should go back to Best Buy and ask if they lost my pre-order. heh just realized it's been over a month now since I pre-ordered from them.

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I dont even think they asked me for my email. It has been so long since I pre-ordered I cant even remember honestly. I know they got my phone number, but I didnt get any calls about it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci