Just Received This Email from Verizon!!!

Lillypad2000

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, it just took me to the same ThunderBolt page Verizon has had up for a while. Here is the link:

Learn More

If you go to the link, you can see that they are apparently tracking the clicks from the email campaign. But, it still says "Coming Soon". :(

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, it just took me to the same ThunderBolt page Verizon has had up for a while. Here is the link:

Learn More

If you go to the link, you can see that they are apparently tracking the clicks from the email campaign. But, it still says "Coming Soon". :(

"soon" seems to be the trend these days :( thanks anyways!

NobleSix

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see VZW is finally getting off their collective bums and sharing some information...no matter how little. Some is positively better than none.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Just received this email from Verizon. It must be coming soon!!!!!

View attachment 7151

Zoomed Section:

View attachment 7152

thats cool you posted those for us.. thanks!

so do you guys think that the Samsung Mobile Hotspot which is in the first picture and to the right of the Tbolt is the same Samsung hotspot as THIS which is to be released 3/31, according to THIS document?

if these two "documents" (the picture from OP's email and the doc posted earlier by AC) are working in parallel with each other, could really be Tbolt on 17th, no?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
It's funny how we (at least I) are grabbing at anything in the air ... and just a minute ago I received a txt from VZW and got all excited. But the txt msg invited me to attend FREE online Android Basic Workshop to learn tips & tricks about my android device ..LOL .. why would I do that when I have ANDROID CENTRAL?

Anyways, I guess it is good for customers who are new to android phones.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
thats cool you posted those for us.. thanks!

so do you guys think that the Samsung Mobile Hotspot which is in the first picture and to the right of the Tbolt is the same Samsung hotspot as THIS which is to be released 3/31, according to THIS document?

if these two "documents" (the picture from OP's email and the doc posted earlier by AC) are working in parallel with each other, could really be Tbolt on 17th, no?

Unless I am missing something, your links are to the same story/image.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Unless I am missing something, your links are to the same story/image.

True and I didn't mean for it to be confusing though I admit it looks like it is when I reread it.
The links under the word THIS are both the same link and are supposed to be. The point I was trying to make was that both post by AC and his email resonate in some way.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Geeze, I think you're right. They are in parallel with each other. They both say "Coming Soon".

-Frank

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Geeze, I think you're right. They are in parallel with each other. They both say "Coming Soon".

-Frank

I agree.. No end to this coming soon bs they keep feeding us. Though the samsung hotspot has mention in both the AC post and OP's email and has a date too. I know it doesn't really mean much?thought it could connect some dots...knowing vzw, they don't use dots, they leave their customers to a popular phrase.. "coming soon", hopefully in this lifetime!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae