Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thunderbolt on Thursday?

I got a voicemail this morning from a VZW store in Spring, Texas

(That's the audio, there's a skip in the beginning to filter out the guys name)

Sorry, ive never posted on here before so if this isn't where it belongs, feel free to flame me i suppose lol.

take care guys
    Last edited by samsuck; 03-14-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    Thanked by 3:

titties
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

Quote Originally Posted by bmcclure937 View Post
    titties
    quad tits!

why don't you just tell us what is the message? Can someone type it here?

Sweet!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

"hey this is ___ From verizon wireless, just wanted to let you know that we finally got word of the thunderbolt, it will be coming here on thursday, i will be calling everyone on Wednesday for appointments on thursday, hopefully i will be able to hold it for you, not sure if i'll be able to do that or not."

there's more to the message as you can see in the pic it's 39 seconds long but the rest features his name , along with his personal phone number so i decided to cut it short right there.

At this point all we're lacking is the official. There wasn't this much stuff surrounding release on the 24th.

i cant download the voice mail
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by teddy13s View Post
    i cant download the voice mail

It works fine for me, if you guys know any other sites without registration. I'll upload it to there as well.

Leggooooooooo !!!!!
    Thanked by:

Cool story, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeceiver View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    Are you upset because signs arent pointing to April?

Quote Originally Posted by samsuck View Post
    "hey this is ___ From verizon wireless, just wanted to let you know that we finally got word of the thunderbolt, it will be coming here on thursday, i will be calling everyone on Wednesday for appointments on thursday, hopefully i will be able to hold it for you, not sure if i'll be able to do that or not."

there's more to the message as you can see in the pic it's 39 seconds long but the rest features his name , along with his personal phone number so i decided to cut it short right there.
    Thanks, Appreciate it. Looks like good News!
    Energy hoarder

Global Posts
    1,473 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

Works for me. Another good sign for Thursday I guess, even if I'm still being a negative Nancy about it.

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

Called local vzw guy and he said still no word, but will call me when he knows.

I think they have been given the hush order even if they do know.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

cool. mentioned on front page hehe.
    hopefully it is true

Quote Originally Posted by azdmelani View Post
    Are you upset because signs arent pointing to April?
    Hhahaha. Time will tell... time will tell.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

As I posted in the "Storm is brewing" thread, I also got a call from the local VZW store (Pflugerville, TX - there's only 1) and he said they just got an email that it would be for sale on this Thursday (3/17). He didn't know how many they were going to have so he recommended getting there early since he's received a lot of questions about the phone. I doubt there will be a supply issue, but who knows.

Sadly, I actually answered the call so I don't have any audio files to post.

Just maybe adding a little validity to the OPs claim.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHandicap View Post
    As I posted in the "Storm is brewing" thread, I also got a call from the local VZW store (Pflugerville, TX - there's only 1) and he said they just got an email that it would be for sale on this Thursday (3/17). He didn't know how many they were going to have so he recommended getting there early since he's received a lot of questions about the phone. I doubt there will be a supply issue, but who knows.

Sadly, I actually answered the call so I don't have any audio files to post.

Just maybe adding a little validity to the OPs claim.
    Cool.... Story... Bro?

Audio/Txt message/Mom told me... it's all the same stuff = not an official announcement = irrelevant.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thedeceiver View Post
    Cool.... Story... Bro?
    Cool... Attitude... Bro?

Sorry I didn't have a chance to get my spy camera through the phone line and take a pic of the email he was reading off of.

I'm not pretending to be an insider or anything, just sharing a data point. Remember the saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Same principal here.

Hopefully VZW will publish an official announcement tomorrow. If not, I'll still be at my VZW store on Thursday to see what happens. We all know VZW/HTC/Best Buy have botched this release. Why do you think they HAVE to make some big public announcement? They've already spent money on advertising and primed the pump, it isn't going to take a huge media push now.

Lighten up homeboy. So much negativity isn't good for you.

Global Posts
    1,432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous 3.2 & Kernel v3

O
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHandicap View Post
    Cool... Attitude... Bro?

Sorry I didn't have a chance to get my spy camera through the phone line and take a pic of the email he was reading off of.

I'm not pretending to be an insider or anything, just sharing a data point. Remember the saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Same principal here.

Hopefully VZW will publish an official announcement tomorrow. If not, I'll still be at my VZW store on Thursday to see what happens. We all know VZW/HTC/Best Buy have botched this release. Why do you think they HAVE to make some big public announcement? They've already spent money on advertising and primed the pump, it isn't going to take a huge media push now.

Lighten up homeboy. So much negativity isn't good for you.
    Don't worry about him. Trolling is all he knows. Just ignore him. Cool story bro is the smartest post he can think of 10 times a day. Even tho several people have received the email/voicemail he won't stop. It's even on the front page
    Last edited by hydroz_23; 03-14-2011 at 02:26 PM.

A customer service rep just told me that the Thunderbolt was "definitely" coming out on thursday but then sounded a little stumped when he couldn't find a price. But then he reiterated, "definitely on thursday". Also got him to give me a $30 credit! Hello TB come thursday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hydroz_23 View Post
    O

Don't worry about him. Trolling is all he knows. Just ignore him. Cool story bro is the smartest post he can think of 10 times a day. Even tho several people have received the email/voicemail he won't stop. It's even on the front page
    Why so serious?
    Journeyman

ROM
    A

Quote Originally Posted by I am Fake Jesus View Post
    quad tits!
    Unnecessary. There is no software to take advantage of that. I'll stick with dual tities hahaha
    Follow me on Twitter: @SpaceHippieSays
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast