Questions about the data plans

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
thanks for that back up. i havent seen the offical stuff, at work an havent had much time on interwebz, but i seriously cant wait, but thats wat we have all been doing for so long

C Dirty

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks for that back up. i havent seen the offical stuff, at work an havent had much time on interwebz, but i seriously cant wait, but thats wat we have all been doing for so long

With the ThunderBolt by HTC, customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a 4G LTE data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan start is $29.99 monthly access. Mobile Hotspot allows users to connect up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the nation?s fastest wireless network via an application available on the ThunderBolt by HTC.

mtpritchard

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Data Plan Only?

Would I be allowed to buy the phone unsubsidized and then only sign up for the data plan through Verizon with no voice/text? I was thinking of then just porting my current number into Google Voice where I would own it and then just using that for my voice/text. Would that work? Has anyone tried this? Seems too easy to be true.

Appreciate any insights, and I apologized if this info has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC