Thunderbolt User Manual

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. Thank you! 339 pages will keep me busy for a while (yes, that's 339 pages of English -- not inflated by multiple languages).

I would click the "Thanks" button, but it appears that I have used up my quoto of thanks. The button doesn't appear for me now.

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to find a way to look through this without having anyone look over my shoulder at work. My guess is I should wait until I'm home.

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Huge thank you.....This will be my reading for the next two days...(yes I will still look at the threads)....but seriously, THANKS!

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Well when it got to the part about Google Maps it skipped any mention of Google Navigation and instead talked about Verizon Navigator a little further down. I'm on AT&T so I don't know the answer to this...but we'll be able to use Google Navigation on the Thunderbolt, right?

EDIT: never mind I did a search and found the answer. Maybe this link will help make someone else confused feel better :)

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...erbolt-vz-navigator-here-but-where-phone.html

menji

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Cory is like Santa Clause, and always shows up with some nice goodies to keep us entertained, and knows when we've been bad or good. even when we are sleeping or not...god never realized Santa was like some sort of stalker. lol. anywho thanks Cory!

perreoking

May 23, 2010
Visit site
SIM CARD SLOT??? They never mentioned this! I'm officially sold...

Hold on..it says 4G SIM Slot..can this phone be used Worldwide on other networks?