How quickly do you guys think the Thunderbolt will sellout online tonight?

Hawk142

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't get off work till 12 and not home till 1, and really don't feel like waking up early to get to the store and get one.

Bennnnn

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Wirefly took a good chunk of lot of our online sales, so not as fast as you would think. I would still try to order it right when it becomes available.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Will they offer the next day shipping if we order it over the phone? Every time I've tried getting a phone online from vzw they say my shipping address doesn't exist and I have to call vzw to get a override.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
at this point, i'm taking it as a sign.

if i order it tomorrow, after the reviews are out (on battery), and it shows up as 'sold out'--then i'll just deal with it & wait for CTIA to see what else it unveiled.

i really don't want it to be sold out. i want some LTE.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I would hope VZW has all of their crap in one bag on this one and has used this time to amass enough TBolts to meet initial demand. I got lucky with my DInc and was able to pre order and I actually got it the day before "Launch Day". You couldn't walk in to a store and buy one for almost 4 months... talk about a sh*t show! It had more to do with screen issues more than anything else, but point being, I hope they learned something from that experience and everyone who wants one gets one.

tarheelDan

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I might end up ordering online at 3AM tonight, as none of my local stores are holding phones and I'll be at work until 4:30 tomorrow. Anyone know if a signature is still required on delivery? I'm never there to sign, so that could be an issue...

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I might end up ordering online at 3AM tonight, as none of my local stores are holding phones and I'll be at work until 4:30 tomorrow. Anyone know if a signature is still required on delivery? I'm never there to sign, so that could be an issue...

my sister had to sign for hers

at worst, get it delivered to someone you know will be home all day,---or get it delivered to your business/work

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying that there are some BB that are not getting the TB tomorrow?

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I can easily stay up until 3AM (College!) but I don't have the money to put down on the two phones I'd have to get. How safe would it be to just let my Dad call up VZW and get an order Thursday morning when they open?

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not going to sell out. Despite the echo chamber that is Android Central, the majority of the general public know nothing about this phone despite the cryptic ads that have run and there is no hype for it. This is not the iphone, so I wouldn't worry about ordering one or picking one up tomorrow.