HTC Thunderbolt Launches Tomorrow: Here's what you need to know!

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
If you are buying from a Verizon Wireless Corporate Store:
- Stores open at 9:00 AM and close at 8:00 or 9:00 PM depending on the location
- Your store might have a limited stock so get there early if you live in a populated area
- The price is $249.99
- 1 yr price: $319?
- Full retail: 649.99

If you are buying at Best Buy:
- Your local store hours will vary.
- The price is also $249.99.
- Best buy has a program where they will buy back your Thunderbola after you are done with it. It will cost $39.99 alongside the price of bolt.
- Full retail: $749.99

Insurance:
- Total Equipment Coverage $6.99
- Wireless Phone Protection $5.19.
- $99 deductible on either

Features:
Powered by Android™ 2.2,
4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps
4.3” WVGA display
8-megapixel rear facing camera and HD (720p) video recording
1.3-megapixel front facing camera with video chatting capabilities
1GHz Snapdragon processor
Mobile Hotspot capability – share 4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
8 GB of onboard memory and a pre-installed 32 GB microSD card (Actual formatted capacity will be less)
Built-in kickstand for easy media viewing
With the ThunderBolt by HTC, customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a 4G LTE data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan start is $29.99 monthly access. Mobile Hotspot allows users to connect up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the nation’s fastest wireless network via an application available on the ThunderBolt by HTC.

Waiting Room
Go rant in here! :p
http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-thunderbolt/67954-thunderbolt-thursday-waiting-room-here.html

Hope this helps!
SUB-dawg :cool:

Last edited:

drew66

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I
- Best buy has a program where they will buy back your Thunderbola after you are done with it. It will cost $39.99 alongside the price of bolt.

I think it is $60 unless you get the Black Tie service in which case it is $30. At least that was the price with my iPhone4 that I am am exchanging tomorrow.

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I might want one!
aefc21f8-25fa-c6d2.jpg

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone heard the full retail price at vzw corporate stores? Same as wirefly?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My Best Buy called today with my notification 'cuz I pre-ordered. I told them I had to use an annual upgrade to buy the TB because my NE2 date was in May, and I asked if they could sell on an annual upgrade. The girls said "I think so but it will cost more". I asked how much more and she said $349 instead of $249. Does this sound right to anybody?

I'd like to buy at Best Buy because of the Buyback program, but... I think she was wrong on two counts. 1) I don't think she can sell it to me on an annual upgrade (from what I've heard here) and 2) Even if she could sell it to me, the price change sounds bogus.

Comments?

-Frank

DroidATX

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is trying hard to keep people from buying from Wirefly. My VZW rep is giving me a $25 discount off my first months bill and a $50 mail in rebate from the $249.99 and waiving the activation fee. I am just stating the deal I was able to get from my VZW rep.

RodneyHamp

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just went to my local VZW Corp store around the corner, the manager said they are opening at TEN, not nine. I asked if I could make an appointment or reserve one, he said no need to, just come in and grab one. I can't wait!

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Is the T bolt going to be available online tomorrow or just in stores? And if so anyone have any idea what time? (the gf is jonesing for one) Thanks.