Questions to anyone who ordered at Wirefly

HTC_PoLsKa

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered my Thunderbolt via. the Wirefly website about 10:15 P.M (Est)

I got the "Next Business day shipping" for $19.99

With the phone being a bit more then Amazon the total came to $219.98 but i did manage to get a free Micro bluetooth headset for free from a coupon which is suppose to be a $49.99 value so I guess that equals the costs out from Amazon.

But anyway, this is my first smartphone and my first time ordering a phone online. So that being said do you think I should get the phone in the mail sometime Friday / Saturday? Not sure how Wirefly is going to manage with its all time high pre orders and when I'm actually going to get my phone. So if any of you have any idea when it should arrive I would appreciate it, thanks.

When tracking my order this is what it said so far : "Verizon Wireless has approved your order and it is now being picked and prepared for shipping in our distribution center. As soon as we complete this step, we will send you another email and update this website."

Carbon Stig

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you received confirmation that it has been shipped?

For others who ordered via WF, when did you place your order and have you received shipping confirmation?

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order with WF the night of 3/15, and I paid the $20.00 to have it shipped overnight.

As of this morning, the status changed to show that the order was approved by Verizon, and that they're on their way to pick up the package for delivery.

A representative from WF told me that I should receive an email with the tracking number once it's picked up, and that the status on the www.whereismyorder.com website should also be updated after 3pm (EST) to show that it's been picked up.

No shipping confirmation yet, but I can come back on to post when I do get it.

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking numbers (they separated my order: TB and Incredible for wife). Shipments due to arrive tomorrow by 3pm (EST).

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my Thunderbolt via. the Wirefly website about 10:15 P.M (Est)

I got the "Next Business day shipping" for $19.99

With the phone being a bit more then Amazon the total came to $219.98 but i did manage to get a free Micro bluetooth headset for free from a coupon which is suppose to be a $49.99 value so I guess that equals the costs out from Amazon.

But anyway, this is my first smartphone and my first time ordering a phone online. So that being said do you think I should get the phone in the mail sometime Friday / Saturday? Not sure how Wirefly is going to manage with its all time high pre orders and when I'm actually going to get my phone. So if any of you have any idea when it should arrive I would appreciate it, thanks.

When tracking my order this is what it said so far : "Verizon Wireless has approved your order and it is now being picked and prepared for shipping in our distribution center. As soon as we complete this step, we will send you another email and update this website."

I work for Wirefly, PM me your order number and I will be happy to see what your order status is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae