Price matching: Verizon/Best Buy/Amazon/etc

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Generally speaking, would you think that Best Buy would match Amazon's pricing? Say I print off the page and bring it in with me, will they match?

I know all stores have their own discretion, but as a whole, is Best Buy usually pretty good about stuff like this? $70 is a lot of fking money to save for printing something if so...

Last edited:

cusco

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
they will not price match amazon. i tried it with a cable modem..they said something about online store so it doesn't count..lol

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
they will not price match amazon. i tried it with a cable modem..they said something about online store so it doesn't count..lol

Ok, another question then: Do you if Verizon will honor their online price of $149.99 for a two year in-store? I can just threaten to leave empty handed if they don't, lol. It was like a 2 hour sale, but still. $150 is better than zip, right? :p

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, another question then: Do you if Verizon will honor their online price of $149.99 for a two year in-store? I can just threaten to leave empty handed if they don't, lol. It was like a 2 hour sale, but still. $150 is better than zip, right? :p

the online pricing can be different. in my experiance they dont match it. Its a hands off purchase so it can be cheaper sometimes.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
the online pricing can be different. in my experiance they dont match it. Its a hands off purchase so it can be cheaper sometimes.

Fair enough, and understandable. But like I said: isn't $150 worth of commission better than $0 worth? I mean I pre-ordered at Best Buy, but I'd rather buy from Verizon since the lady who worked with me was so great.

Hell, I'll even say $200, otherwise I'll go across the street lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC