1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon Backorder?

how long will this take if i order the phone today?! Think I should order it from Amazon? I already preordered from BB, but I guess I could use the gift card to buy accessories? Hmm..
    Last edited by hwl3x; 03-17-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Pretty good member

Quote Originally Posted by hwl3x View Post
    how long will this take if i order the phone today?!
    Earlier this morning, when one tries to purchase, their website was saying 'typically ships in 8-9 days', no idea how accurate that is. Now the site seems to be having difficulty.

I just got it for $199 on VZW website. Try it out. I was bummed about the amazon backorder too.

Quote Originally Posted by SPD View Post
    I just got it for $199 on VZW website. Try it out. I was bummed about the amazon backorder too.
    How the hell did you get it for $199?

probably had a $50 NE2 discount
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

Ppl were getting it at that price!

Yeah, don't bother with Amazon at this point. The price from VZW website is showing up as $199 for most people, minus any NE2 credit you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by brobertsleo View Post
    How the hell did you get it for $199?
    I don't know. When I went to upgrade my device it said the price was 199 for 2yrs. Others have been reporting the same thing. I wonder if I can go into a store at 9am and have them honor it and cancel my online order?

$229 on the VZW website with a 1 Year Contract. Should that be the same price as in the store?

If it's due to a NE2 or some sort of employee discount, the stores should be the same price. If it's just some kind of glitch they most likely won't match it since they don't go by online prices.