Coporate Discount for 1yr

theOneAndOnlyMrT

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This is a "Your Mileage May Vary" type thread. I was at the store today getting the phone and they told me that the NE2 discount I was receiving ($50) on a 2yr contract was better than I would get with my corporate discount. I said OK and then asked what the 1yr would be. He said "Oh, but you wont get the NE2 but let me check anyway". He then came back and said that with the corporate discount the phone was $229.99 on a 1YR contact so only $30 more than 2yr with NE2. I got the 1yr.

I just want to make sure people are aware that if you do have a corporate discount, make them put it in the system as 1YR contract to make sure its not cheaper or close to it. Even if they say it wont be.

$30 more to upgrade a year earlier? Yes.

On another note, the store I was at was telling people that the free hotspot is for the life of the phone (not to May 15 like what is being reported). He probably doesn't know what he's talking about but who knows.

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up my TB today. Walked out the door for the $230 + tax on a o e year contract. Fanfreakingtastic if you ask me.

sc32valve

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
On another note, the store I was at was telling people that the free hotspot is for the life of the phone (not to May 15 like what is being reported). He probably doesn't know what he's talking about but who knows.

It says right on the receipt, "Mobile Hotspot Promo," but I'm sure that's open to interpretation.

kevindena

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Best Buy honors corporate discounts like a Verizon Store does? Or do I need to go to a corporate store to get the discount?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar