ringtones

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The folders you need are "ringtones" "notifications" & "alarms" (w/out the quotes). Put what ever sounds you want in their respective folders for what you intend to use them for.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Are these folders you make on your PC? Put the files in there I want so that it will sync? Heck, I can't even get my computer to recognize any usb drivers or download them. Keeps asking me for the disk I got w/my TB but I didn't get a disk w/it.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to turn on usb drive mode on your phone. A menu will pop up when you plug it into the computer asking you what you want to do, and select the option to show as a drive (not exactly sure on the verbiage atm). As for the folders, they are folders on the SD card. You can create the folders on your phone with file manager programs like astro.

Reactions: ShaggyKids

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, stearic. I have a lot to learn. I can't find where to turn this on. I'm running Vista and I thought that was the problem. I was going to print the manual, but it's 339 pages! Wanted to put my ringtones and pics on my phone before I went to bed but first I have to figure out how to get my computer to recognize my device or something. Going from Blackberry to Android is definitely going to be an adventure!

I think I found it, now it's recognizing my device *I think.*

UPDATE: Well, I got my ringtones and pics to copy to my device so at least they will be there when I go to work tonight and maybe have some time to figure out how to make things work a little bit :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000