Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I picked mine up at about 1 pm with about 40-50% charge from the store. I played with it almost constantly and it just died at around 4:45. I am putting the full charge on it now to see what i get.
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatface View Post
    I picked mine up at about 1 pm with about 40-50% charge from the store. I played with it almost constantly and it just died at around 4:45. I am putting the full charge on it now to see what i get.
    Better stay quiet about that. It would suck to get mugged over a battery.

Black man how bad was it before
    Panda Motherfrinkin King

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    ROM
    PandaRom 12.5% Faster!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloMadMan View Post
    Black man how bad was it before
    can you say 2 hours... with nothing running.. if you were lucky. power management is one of the last things tweaked and its about as massaged as it can get on this device. Battery should have been at least 1700-1800 mah unit..
    Sent from my unreleased thingamagig using Tapatalk

follow me at www.twitter.com/black_man_x
    Thanked by:

Yea I agree I don't understand why HTC does this to their devices not to get off topic any news on the bionic

Quote Originally Posted by blackmannx View Post
    can you say 2 hours... with nothing running.. if you were lucky. power management is one of the last things tweaked and its about as massaged as it can get on this device. Battery should have been at least 1700-1800 mah unit..
    I just don't get why HTC can't provide a competitively specced battery. They just need to design the phone for it.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackmannx View Post
    lol.. if you think the battery is bad now.. Ya should have seen it a couple of months ago. OTA will help as will the batteries getting conditioned. as for the 4g toggle that will be coming...
    any ETA on when this will be coming?

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Let me make sure I understand

The TBolt was more than a month late, no Skype and the battery life is around 6 hours.

I think I'll wait for the next android based device.

Yea MOTO has it right with their batterys I wouldn't mind a thicker phone if it meant I would get easily a day out of it without worrying about my charger

Following a full charge...

4.5 hours of moderate use on LTE and I'm at 70%. Not bad at all.

ROM
    stock updates

This is horrible maybe I will send them back after they arrive tomorrow by fedex. I will keep watching this post till then.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    The TBolt was more than a month late, no Skype and the battery life is around 6 hours.

I think I'll wait for the next android based device.
    This essentially is going to be how the spectators waiting to hear about the phone will feel about when considering this device.

If the phone was made to do a specific thing and you can't take advantage of that, then something is wrong... Cutting radio's and changing brightness shouldn't be something that needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by RkyMtnHigh View Post

Also, when we pull out our sim cards, we get NO CONNECTION, (no 3G, no 4G, no nothing) so what are you talking about?
    No **** thats whats supposed to happen
    Do you actually know how a sim card works?

Wow someone angry

I saw this over on androidforums, and thought I would share. I don't know if it works or not, but it might help with the battery life a little:

Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials Charging trick - Android Forums

All credit goes to theacoustician.

I am worried about the battery after reading this site, I need my phone to work a full day 10 hrs, I will not have access to a charger until I get home and even if I did I would not want the phone on the charger and not on my person. What good is that..... My Blackberry stays charged for 24 hours all we are asking is 10 hours.
    Banned

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Actually, CDMA based phones don't typically use a SIM card, so it's counter intuitive to think that pulling a SIM would render the CDMA radio inoperable. I suggest you think about what you're saying before you speak to someone else with such arrogance.
    Thanked by 3:

ROM
    Synergy

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch10 View Post
    I am worried about the battery after reading this site, I need my phone to work a full day 10 hrs, I will not have access to a charger until I get home and even if I did I would not want the phone on the charger and not on my person. What good is that..... My Blackberry stays charged for 24 hours all we are asking is 10 hours.
    that's why they make extended batteries

Well, looks like I'm going to buy the extended battery when I buy my TBolt tonight...

I cant complain.... my battery life is right about 6-7 hrs with 20-30% left.... I cant complain.... i work in an office and can charge when i want and i also have a charger at home and in the car.... dont understand why you would need battery life to last 24hrs.... i guess if it lasted a consistent 10-12 hrs that would be great but im not worried. All this with 4g on all day.

Did anyone elses come half charged out of the box? I've been using it for a few hours since I got it and its been on the charger most of the time. The battery hasn't gone up at all. too bad it doesn't have lightning fast charging

mine was 35% charged out of the box. I'm still charging it from my laptop, hasn't gone up much..charge time is very slow!!!

how can you guys tell the percentage its charged?

I can't make a phone upgrade till next yr anyway. But also if the data is being increased in price I will gladly stay with what I have. I am tired of the pricing increasing on everything. I have the unlimited for 29.99 and I think that is good enough.

Global Posts
    1,133 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Quote Originally Posted by Sentrix View Post
    Following a full charge...

4.5 hours of moderate use on LTE and I'm at 70%. Not bad at all.
    this sounds good...sounds like you could easily get 12-14 hours out of it with light to moderate usage.

These threads are pointless on launch day anyways, everyone is using their new phone NONSTOP right now checking it all out.

In a few days to a week when you have cycled the battery 5 or more times and you arent glued to it nonstop you will see better battery life.
    Thanked by:
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast