Ipad 2 and wifi tether allow for gps location

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. I should be getting my ipad 2 in about 20 days. And I was looking to see if I could get the gps to work with an android phone. I read it works well if you use an iphone. But I have a TB and was hoping that some things would work well together with these. I was going to get a xoom, but too many people wanted to me to get facetime. lol.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. I should be getting my ipad 2 in about 20 days. And I was looking to see if I could get the gps to work with an android phone. I read it works well if you use an iphone. But I have a TB and was hoping that some things would work well together with these. I was going to get a xoom, but too many people wanted to me to get facetime. lol.

After having both for almost a month I have to say they're the best of both worlds.

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
After having both for almost a month I have to say they're the best of both worlds.

Cool. Thanks! Its funny cause I had actually spent the last 30 min trying to look up this answer on google. Then It brought me to my favorite android forum! Which I troll often for my TB now, all to get an ipad 2 answer! how great is that.