How to save Verizon ringtones?

babaorileyfett

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought a ringtone off of Verizon's site when I got my new ThunderBolt today. I got a message in my mail saying that I successfully downloaded the ringtone. But when I try to save the file, it says "Unable to save attachment." I know when I had my original DROID, I just pressed on the email and an option to "Save as Ringtone" came up. That doesn't happen with this phone.

Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought a ringtone off of Verizon's site when I got my new ThunderBolt today. I got a message in my mail saying that I successfully downloaded the ringtone. But when I try to save the file, it says "Unable to save attachment." I know when I had my original DROID, I just pressed on the email and an option to "Save as Ringtone" came up. That doesn't happen with this phone.

Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Look in the sdcard/download directory. It's probably there. The set ringtone menu should automagically find it there though.

-Frank

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
same exact issue and same phone. unfortunately i dont see a download folder in the SD card. her TBolt is brand new and she does not want root.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
My ringtones I bought from Verizon went to an app called Music. Go there, and find the ringtone/song
you purchased - press menu / press more - you will see set as ringtone, and it will then ask you if you
want it as a contact ringtone or phone ringtone! I used mine as a contact ringtone-then find the person
you want to make the ringtone or if it is for different people just check them off - press save and voila
you are done!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084