LED light - RGB or?

Mikuro

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Is the LED Notification light on the Tbolt RGB or is it limited in colors? Possibly upgrading from a blackberry where i was able to have a different light/color for every notification, it may be a deal breaker if the LED is limited.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Is the LED Notification light on the Tbolt RGB or is it limited in colors? Possibly upgrading from a blackberry where i was able to have a different light/color for every notification, it may be a deal breaker if the LED is limited.

Try the app NoLed instead. Much better

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I believe it is just a amber/green LED, like the incredible's

jayheartxo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a blackberry I think the LED on this is terrible! It's pretty useless to me. Very small and dim.

:( I think that's probably from hiding it behind the speaker grill. It looks cool, but I feel like it would diminish the viability of the LED as anything more than a minor novelty. Something you probably won't notice often.

ksb63

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Led is bad but the notifacation and ringer volume is horrible. Berry would wake me in next room not hearing this on next to me

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
The best LED ever was on my NexusOne. You could customize to any color for any notification :)

Going to the Thunderbolt is somewhat disappointing for notifications.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781