Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Default 4g sim card price? amazon forgot to pack it

i just got an email from amazon that they forgot to pack the sim card and refunded $25 to me so i can buy it... does anyone know how much it will cost for the sim card at verizon...

thanks

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by wlong99 View Post
    i just got an email from amazon that they forgot to pack the sim card and refunded $25 to me so i can buy it... does anyone know how much it will cost for the sim card at verizon...

thanks
    idk about verizon but all the other carriers that use sim cards (att/tmobile) give out sim cards for free

...especially with new phone purchases

Global Posts
    11,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post
    idk about verizon but all the other carriers that use sim cards (att/tmobile) give out sim cards for free

...especially with new phone purchases
    this is verizon we are talking about, once i went into the store and they tried to charge me for using their in store oxygen supply up
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

i called verizon store and they said they dont sell the 4g sim card...

this sucks, i get my phone tomrrow and i can't activate it until amazon figures how to deal with this

When they were ringing me up at BB the sin came up as a 19.99 charge, but was bundled into the price. You might try there.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dkoss View Post
    When they were ringing me up at BB the sin came up as a 19.99 charge, but was bundled into the price. You might try there.

Thanks, I will give them a call and see what happen.

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts

You should be able to go into a verizon store and they should just give you a 4g sim card. That's what i've been hearing though, i may be wrong.

I just got an e-mail from Amazon stating that they SUSPECT the sim card is not in the shipment and to contact them if it's missing. I guess perhaps since I got a maybe mail instead of the refund mail....maybe there's hope.

Carrier
    None

Quote Originally Posted by wlong99 View Post

thanks
    Go to a retail store they should just give you one its part of your service to have 4G. They will be able to tell that no sim was ever issued to the ESN#